DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Micro USB Data / Charging Flat Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 - Black (1m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytwpeeters on 06/23/2014

works great for charging my mobile phone not that great for data transfer from my mobile Phone to my computer. It is to slow when you are in a hurry. no there are no other thoughts, when using this cable for charging it works really fine. When using for data transfer it works but it is slow. If you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycmjoaquim on 06/03/2014

hi there folks! this product quality is great and very well built. you do not tell it was paid a price so low for it because the quality is excelent. you can buy this product from the DX site with your eyes closed and i assure you wont regret buying. also the service of DX we can trust. they are genuine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySogi456 on 11/20/2013

I've been using this for quite some time with my my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and then Samsung Galaxy S3. It carries a charge perfectly well and does not appear to lengthen the charging process. I've also used it to connect it to my PC to manage data on both phones. No problems there either. Both heads fit ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections