DX » Community » Reviews » MICRO-5 USB 2.0 to Micro USB Data / Charging Nylon Cable - Red (3m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymnalis on 05/18/2014

- it's quite long (3 meters) - due to the way it is woven, it seems quite sturdy and hard to break by accident - it works without problems - it looks and feels good price could be a little cheaper, probably due to its length and sturdyness, it's ideal for example to charge the phone from the USB power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythomasdahl on 03/27/2014

Pretty solid cable that looks to be good quality. I believe it will outlive most of my micro-usb devices. I like that the plug has chiseled different images on each side of the plug. Makes it easier to turn the plug right the first time. The micro usb-plug is 1-2 mm longer than necessary. Makes you wonder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflorisbottema on 03/09/2014

the cable is very cheap, it costs just a few bucks and is really great. it was shipped very fast and is still working great (have it like +2 months now). also the cable looks really cool and it is from very strong material. and the lenght of it is just great, I don't have to sit close to a outlet anymore ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrikrak99 on 03/05/2014

This cable is plenty long enough to be used to charge my phone from my PC which is located underneath the desk. The extra length allows the cable to be routed neatly and loosely. The USB plugs at each en look and feel sturdy, and the nylon coating gives the cable a nice tactile feel. The cable is flexible,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndmgn73qfcoc on 01/22/2014

Just the proper length to reach both my desk and my bed (in my small dorm room). With nylon coating this doesn't tangle, connectors are good quality and the plastic casing around the connectors is very hard and seems robust. Ugly as hell but at least i can easily find it. Nylon also doesn't feel nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byragnork83 on 01/09/2014

This is the best USB cable i have ever owned! I have ordered several other USB cables from Deal Extreme in the past but they have either stopped working or have fallen apart. This one seems to be of excellent build quality and it is nice and long. I realize it is a bit pricier than most of the other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedwinlouwerens on 01/05/2014

The length is good enough to sit on the sofa with the cell phone while the wall outlet is far away. Loads cell phone verry good. Build quality is verry good. Strong cable due to the nylon coating. I did buy more of these cables for car backseat charchers. For me this cable was free, because I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvishalpravin on 12/27/2013

Love the color and finish , has a good premium feel to it . Love the color and finish , has a good premium feel to it . Love the color and finish , has a good premium feel to it . Love the color and finish , has a good premium feel to it . Love the color and finish , has a good premium feel to it . No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynextorp on 12/25/2013

The cable has a good quality, it feels great with its nylon touch. The micro USB plug fits perfectly on my phone. It charges as expected. Not at all, maybe the cable is a little "hard" to unbend the curves due to the packing shape. Perfect length in order to play games (for example) on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycristian64 on 12/10/2013

- It does look strong - 3m long as expected - Heads are good quality (fit properly) The cable cover is a little hard. From the picture you'd expect it to be more like a rope and less like a wire made of iron, but it's actually hard. It means it's hard to unfold. It stays curly during the first few uses ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections