DX » Community » Reviews » MICRO-5 USB 2.0 to Micro USB Data / Charging Nylon Cable - Red (3m)
Customer’s impression:
excellent BOM Good value handy solid
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarvinsin on 07/23/2016

Just got my 3m cable, came well packaged. Took 1 month to get it. It does what is supposed to do,will see for how long.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymrmonkus on 07/18/2016

I purchased two of these cords to use with my Samsung Galaxy S6. The cords work with the quick charger, but don't last very long. The first cord's micro-USB connector wore out within 2 months of regular use. It no longer charges quickly or at normal speed—it only registers as "slow charging" on a... Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted by10044617 on 07/05/2016

Dieses Ladekabel von 3m Länge ermöglicht die bequeme Nutzung des Gerätes auch während des Ladevorganges. Die Nylonummantelung erhöht die Langlebigkeit und reduziert Kabelbrüche. Die Färbung verhindert Verwechslungsgefahr. Nachteile konnte ich nicht entdecken.

Impression:excellent,BOM,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byhabjouqa on 07/02/2016

Great cord with great price long enough

0 0 0

• posted bycorpse87 on 06/18/2016

-Works flawlessly with the Samsung charger -has this textil surface, not the smooth rubber one (which I hate) -3m for this price is insanenly good value

0 0 0

• posted bymamorubox on 06/13/2016

Pros: Beautiful long and well finished USB cable. Very confortable for using the device when charging. Cons: The cable looks like well finished, but it limits the charging current to 500mA on my device. So it´s good for overnight charging.

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted bykrackers160 on 02/27/2016

satisfactory length to recharge its ps4 handle without being near the facilities include Television. esd provides power all other devices

0 0 0

• posted byBousa on 02/15/2016

The cable is very long. This is necessary when the drawer away. And the color is great

Excellent cable!

0 0 0

• posted bymarialmu on 01/30/2016

Muy cómodo cuando necesitas un cable largo, y resistente al no ser de plastico

Impression:excellent,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byiemand14 on 01/29/2016

A nice stylish USB cable that makes you can charge your phone a bit further from the power adapter. But from time to time I experience problems with charging or data transfers, especially in combination with my Nexus 6. A Samsung Alpha works great. I think the used copper cable is too thin to on... Read more

Impression:Stylish,long;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere