DX » Community » Reviews » MICRO-5 USB 2.0 to Micro USB Data / Charging Nylon Cable - Red (3m)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymnalis on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it's quite long (3 meters) - due to the way it is woven, it seems quite sturdy and hard to break by accident - it works without problems - it looks and feels good Cons:price could be a little cheaper, probably OtherThoughts:due to its length and sturdyness, it's ideal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabsofgalilo on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The wire is very long (didn't even expected it to be that long), it is very hard to bend on all parts of it so it is definitely made from a very durable material. It feel like wire is metal coated or something very hard. Also fits USB and micro-USB ports nicely,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkossi on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Length (I hate those short cables about 6 feet long, they are always just to short to comfortably use the charger and phone on the couch) -Fits my Nexus 4, Nexus 7 perfectly -Color (if you want red, you got red!!!) -Nylon sleeve Cons:-Length (Sometimes it's a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTexonite on 10/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright color of the shell Good quality connectors Nice length of 300cm Cons:None found so far! The cable is just very good OtherThoughts:The cable is very well-made, works flawlessly. It is easy to find in the usuall mess on my table, because of bright color. It al... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections