Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykjacobs15 on 05/28/2014

Cheap and handy. Small fits easily in a camera bag. Good for leveling camera on a ball head when shooting multiple exposures for a panorama. Vertical mounting plate not square to horizontal mounting plate. I tested this with my quality builders level. The horizontal plate yielded spot on results. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntonKor on 03/02/2014

This lever fits any hot shoe. Works like a charm with my Canon 650D. The ease of the operation as it would be expected. This gadget is always with me when I go out to shoot. The build quality can be somewhat better. But nothing major to complain about. Small and handy. I would buy it again. Just attach ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytvrdak on 02/05/2014

Fits any hotshoe Fits it 2 ways works as a charm If you fit it on you camera, or on your Glidecam/Any other stabilizer directly, you can stabilize it in less than one minute! Just put it on, hold you stabilizer in the air and screw the screws until its leveled. Then it should be properly balanced. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickmihai on 12/19/2013

This is very usefull leveler for landscape and product photography. It's very accurate and stable.I will recomend if you're serious about photography. It's very cheap in comparasion with his usefulness. It's better than the electronic leveler that is in camera (some cameras). This leveler is on both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytenentblueberry on 11/14/2013

- X and Y axis leveler, great to see if your camera is levelled. - It's green, and I love green jelly! :-D - Fits perfectly in any hot shoe, in any point-and-shoot or DSLR camera. - Doesn't fit in Minolta and Sony cameras - but they use a proprietary kind of hot shoe. - It's a bit difficult to look at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiskoi on 10/02/2013

Small but very useful. Fits in a tiniest corner of your bag or pouch. Low price. Solid build. Nothing essential to report as a downside. The colour of liquid could be darker a bit, but it is not a problem as it is. These little thing are something you should look for at these sites. This one really shows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicolasantoci on 06/22/2013

Excellent product for give level to your DSLR camera if your tripode don't have it but it could work together! The material is very well, is practice and usefull for time lapse tecniques. The price is well and is cheap. This leveler have more bubbles than other, is more complete and usefull. The plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjrotter on 05/19/2013

Use it attached to my camera in the flash connector as a simple way to level it and so far its good. I have it for more than six month and keeps running withou problems, just like new. Solid plastic material - Easy bubble view - Unbeatable price on a tripod o Would buy again knowing the quality of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfolpik on 05/17/2013

Helps you level your camera, fits in the hot shoe. It works well if you are setting up a tripod shot with a cheap tripod. - it is not accurate - it is not well built It is no much any more that to say only that it fulfills his function. Taking a picture takes somewhat more time, but always results in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylaeveren on 05/16/2013

Very handy item to put on a DSLR to level the camera when doing 'ground' shots. It is also very handy when making portraits on a tripod. When you level your tripod with your camera in landscape mode, you need an additional leveler on your camera in portrait mode... Perhaps not supreme quality, but for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections