• Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybyklom on 08/11/2017

Impression:Excelente,very useful,precise;

Pros: Fits perfectly in the camera Good build quality Cons: sharp edges

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byguimabr on 04/13/2017

Impression:very useful;

Pequeno e leve. Ainda que sua fotografia não seja destinada para paisagens ou arquitetura, vala a pena ter nas tralhas.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10182134 on 02/17/2017

Impression:Excelente,precise;

Pros: Excellent quality product. Cons: No Cons.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycjusto on 12/21/2016

Impression:Excelente;

It is good. to use in situations where precision is not a must, it will do the job with good aproach. Cheap article, sent quickly. no problems with this.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPRLNDS on 07/08/2016

Impression:Excelente,very useful,precise;

Pros: Only pros! Its very usefull, very cheap, very sturdy, very small. I can't think of any cons. Just buy the damn thing if you think you need one.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bythe42th on 03/19/2016

Small, lightweight and very useful. Unfortunately, the base is a bit wider than the Canon hot shoe, so had to use a broach file a bit to adjust the dimentions. The rest is ok. It looks loke I am not the only one to notice thes problem. Ordered two, because they tend to get lost.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhammerkp on 08/24/2015

Impression:very useful,precise;

Très pratique pour mettre un niveau son matériel photo! seulement si votre trépied n'est pas équipé d'un niveau a bulles! même votre appareil photo peut en être pourvu!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypdroalmeida on 05/05/2015

pros: perfectly functional piece, very useful and inexpensive. cons: one of the docking bases is a bit wide which imprede total input to support the machine, but that's not what prevents the use of it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytadyz on 02/15/2015

Impression:precise;

I use it on my DSLR when i need to position my camera for the landscape shoots, it works really well. I'm really happy that i have it. No cons. Cheap and usefull item.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byraybor005 on 12/03/2014

Pros: This is a shall light weight leveler that is very useful when you want to photograph landscapes. It is small and easy to store. It is also useful for video recordings where a straight horizon is important. It slides easily into the flash shoe of the camera. Cons. I would like to have a case... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere