DX » Community » Reviews » eQute CSS19S4 3.5mm Titanium Steel Chain Necklace - Silver (20")
Customer’s impression:
muito bom BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymotoboyguedes on 09/25/2014

Pros:Produto de boa qualida perco muito bom gostei bastante Read more

Impression:muito bom,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bycatadeluxe on 05/16/2014

Excellent chain, long enough looks even better than in the pictures! Great workmanship, shines very well, like silver, the price is right and it looks tough. The attachment parts are also of very good quality, not a sign of rust or anything, they move really well when you want to put on or remove the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrbWeaver on 12/21/2013

A very nicely crafted chain, with attention to details, and nice quality in materials. Product looks better in reality than in the pictures :) . I have no complaints , everything was as expected, from length to model and style Nice price for a well made necklace, i ll probably also choose a bracelet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLydKch on 12/10/2013

This 316L titanium plated steel necklace comes complete in a nice packaging box that renders the product in the perfect ready condition to present as a gift. It is 3.5mm thick, precisely fashioned around the fastener and feels strong in my hands. The neat twisting rope design will effectively conceal ... Read more

Beautiful Packaging

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections