DX » Community » Reviews » Rewritable Waterproof 13.56Mhz Water Droplets NFC Smart Tag - Transparent + Copper Red
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMoshrom on 04/19/2014

Good build quality, clear acrylic, no signs och cracking or deterioration. No mold flash. Looks good overall. My phone (Galaxy S3) recognizes the tag and makes a noise, but I can't use any apps to write to the tag and the phone don't have any options to use it. Might be my phone. Also I haven't been fiddling with it all too much. Can't write to it, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiguy on 02/14/2014

Reasonable price, looks reasonably nice, will probably last a long time The Clear ABS is nice but the chip is kind of dirty looking. It's NOT writable (at least not on my phone) even though it claims to be writable. Small split ring is a little weak so it's possible to lose it if it gets snagged or caught on something There are lots of apps that can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLevsha128 on 02/11/2014

Very nice nfc tag. Small, waterproof, nice looking, good transperent plastic material. For android you can many applications for automatisation with nfc tags(for example you can turn maps in your vehicle or connect to your homesytem when you are at home) It very durable. This tag you can use as your keychain ;) You can use engraving or marker to write ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrainerb on 02/07/2014

Very easy to use. I use it quite often with my SAMSUNG Galaxy 3 LTE smartphone. With Google Nexus tablets it works, too. I use the Android app named TRIGGER. You can trigger a lot of actions just holding it to your phone. It looks cool, because you can see the coil inside of the transparent droplet. Very good quality of the small item. Actually I do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJan242 on 02/07/2014

A solid tag that's easily attached to your keychain. If you don't know how to write tags, it might be difficult (there are useful online tutorials that will guide you through) I've got them laying in different places, so it's easy to change my mobile phone settings just by touching the NFC tag. One's in my bedroom, one in my car and one on my keychain.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeuterion on 01/20/2014

Good material, solid and have a good shape as you can see in the figures. It is cheap compared to others you can see on the internet. It is really waterproof (I am using every day as keychain and I have wet it in the rain many times). It works very well with my Xperia and it is easy to find many programs for android to read and write your information.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatiru95 on 01/01/2014

It is an excellent tag and very good looking keychain. My friends are amazed by the gadget and want to know what it is for. They will probably buy more of them as it is vey useful and has many uses. It is writable, so you can put your information. It has the uses of the normal NFC cards, tags and keychains. Maybe the acrilic can be scratched easily,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcmihnea on 12/06/2013

Unfortunately, NFC technology is still unavailable to the masses (due to it's limited use only on higher-end smartphones), so few even are aware of the workings of such smart tag. Nonetheless, it's impressive when explained the principles of operation, and how you can store information (bits) on a keychain toy. The chip itself is a Mifare Classic 1K,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspyix on 12/05/2013

I can confirm that the tag is water resistant. I've also dropped it av few times without it breaking. I use it on my keychain for simple sound and connecticity options, but I plan to buy more so that I may store web-addresses as well as a shortcut for running programs. It works great on my Samsung galaxy Note 2 n-7100 with the nfc-app "trigger&... Read more

The nfc tag as a keychain
    0 0
  • posted byMauricifj on 11/25/2013

# Compatible with smartphone NFC. # Compatible with NFC modules like this one for Arduino: SKU.233152. # Really waterproof. # Can be added to a keychain. # Cheap, cheap and cheap, I bought that one to test and I already bought some more with other shapes. # # There is no cons for this product. # # There is some apps that recognize those NFC tags and ... Read more

Yes, it's waterproof ;)
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections