DX » Community » Reviews » Rewritable Waterproof 13.56Mhz Water Droplets NFC Smart Tag - Transparent + Copper Red
Customer’s impression:
good nice Works as expected Incompatible with new devices not work for ss note 3
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydark25spot on 07/12/2015

Pros: this is really perfect and amazingly working!! i keep programming it regularly, and it always works well Cons: it's not supported by many NFC readers :/

Impression:good,Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byjbasemoine on 06/07/2015

Pros: water proof, Solid, Works with everything that supports NFC, looks cool, can program it like you want Cons: None that i could find

Impression:good,nice,Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byavg2009 on 05/13/2015

Удобно и прикольно.

0 0 0

• posted by9247031 on 04/28/2015

Pros: The product arrived very well, it's as shown in the image. It works fine with the NFC module for arduino. Cons: The bad thing is that the delivery time is little more than a month.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byheris2 on 02/13/2015

Pros: Very good replacement of NFC stickers. You don't need to stick it. I using in car and other places. By commands is very useful. Works with all mobile phones. I tested with newest and oldest. Works perfect. I have two one with commands other with text. Cons: With text function if it possible... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikl1 on 02/06/2015

Pros: price, size, good antenna, build quality Cons: Cannot be read/written with newer devices since it's incompatible with NFC forum specifications. Only type and s/n can be viewed. You can still use it to trigger actions in nfc enabled devices, but don't expect to store any information on it.

Impression:Incompatible with new devices;

0 0 0

• posted bymocoitinh on 01/05/2015

I bought this so I can use with my Samsung note 3. Turn out to be not so useful because the class is not supported by Samsung. Since it is cheap, I am not so much regret buying it.

Impression:not work for ss note 3;

0 0 0

• posted bycupill38 on 11/02/2014

Pros: Works as a replacement for my Comelit / Vigik system (France). I have the encoder, and this tag is compatible with the existing installation. Cons: No real con, but it came with a sticky date tag on the badge, leaving glue when removed. No big deal anyway.

Impression:Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted bykrnl64 on 09/17/2014

It's tiny, it doesn't take a big space in your pocket :D very durable, I dropped and throw my keys (don't ask me why) and the key ring still alive. Fast and easy to share my info :) No cons. It works as expected and it's durability is great :)

Impression:omg so tinyy;

0 0 0

• posted bydziumux on 07/26/2014

Pros: fully operational thing, works good, helps me allot, purchased those 2, because theres nowhere to buy such in Lithuania. Now i have 3 devices with NFC: Asus Nexus 7, Sony Xperia V, And LG Optimus L7, works perfect with each of those (but does different things, with some additional 1 tag was... Read more

I like it

Impression:good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere