DX » Community » Reviews » Rewritable Waterproof 13.56Mhz Water Droplets NFC Smart Tag - Transparent + Copper Red
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMoshrom on 04/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality, clear acrylic, no signs och cracking or deterioration. No mold flash. Looks good overall. My phone (Galaxy S3) recognizes the tag and makes a noise, but I can't use any apps to write to the tag and the phone don't have any options to use it. Might be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrainerb on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use. I use it quite often with my SAMSUNG Galaxy 3 LTE smartphone. With Google Nexus tablets it works, too. I use the Android app named TRIGGER. You can trigger a lot of actions just holding it to your phone. It looks cool, because you can see the coil insi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeuterion on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good material, solid and have a good shape as you can see in the figures. It is cheap compared to others you can see on the internet. It is really waterproof (I am using every day as keychain and I have wet it in the rain many times). It works very well with m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatiru95 on 01/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is an excellent tag and very good looking keychain. My friends are amazed by the gadget and want to know what it is for. They will probably buy more of them as it is vey useful and has many uses. It is writable, so you can put your information. It has the uses of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauricifj on 11/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:# Compatible with smartphone NFC. # Compatible with NFC modules like this one for Arduino: SKU.233152. # Really waterproof. # Can be added to a keychain. # Cheap, cheap and cheap, I bought that one to test and I already bought some more with other shapes. # Cons... Read more

Yes, it's waterproof ;)
    1 0
  • posted byThunderdust on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Works as it says with my Nexus 7 running a stock Android 4.4 -The signal is quite strong. It worked even when I had a plastic cover over the device. - Solid piece of plastic. Very durable. - Easy to find a program that works on any iPhone or Android that has NFC functio... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections