DX » Community » Reviews » BEST BST-602 17-in-1 Professional Repairing Tool Kit for Iphone / Ipad / HTC + More - Multicolored
Customer’s impression:
Useful Good value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byImAMurray on 11/28/2014

I picked up one of these kits to replace the battery in my Lumia 920 and also for a iPhone 5 screen replacement. Worked very well, the plastic can be a little flimsy at times but it still did its job well for a very small price. Great buy but don't expect the plastic bits to last very long. Read more

Impression:Useful,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byPhaelz on 05/29/2014

Have good options in this set of tools. There are 17 options in total tools. Considering the amount paid for the product, is a good option without a doubt. The tools that are made of plastic, do not appear to be of good quality. But only time and use will tell. Has good tool options, and you can use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykawikam on 02/26/2014

Has the right sized drivers and picks for most phone repairs, and the brush is good for removing dirt. Blue and green plastic spreaders can bend when used to pry off a case. Mine did not break but got deformed a bit. Used this to fix a Nexus 4 phone after buying a toolkit from somewhere else that didn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeremycoppey on 12/05/2013

Does what is has been build for! already opened a iPhone 5, Blackberry Bold 9700, a HTC and a Samsung!! it opens it all!!!! this product saved me 100€ to fix my broken screen and let me make some bucks by helping friends!!!! One of the screwdrivers is not straight! its a bit thorn. but i can still use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMithel on 10/23/2013

They do the job well. There are a variety of tools to choose from and the price is right. Some of the plastics may not last too long. They come in a plastic flat pack, it would be nice to have something to store/carry them in, but for the price i can't beat the value. I have a late model ipod classic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections