DX » Community » Reviews » AC 100~240V EU Plug Power Adapter w/ 4-USB Port for Iphone 5 Ipad MINI - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byViNEXT on 04/09/2014

The product does exactly what it should. You only require one adapter to charge up to 4 devices. Only one walloutlet required. If all ports are charging the output per port will go down (so charging could take longer). This is mentioned under Output current in the specifications. (2A/1A/0.66A/0.5A) However I've never had any issues charging 2 iPad's ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydomburg on 03/11/2014

Nice adaptor with the four ports and 2A power I can charge 4 devices in one go. it saves up my wall outlet because it uses only one place instad that I need four place with the separate power AC adapters from each device. It's a great space saver i love it. its fimly build. I can Advice every one this adpator. Can find any so far no other thoughts what ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRAraki on 01/20/2014

The product have a excellent build quality. The 4 ports works fine (depending what are you charging). The 15W power is low for the 4 port. You can`t charge more than 2 cell phones at the same time. Some device, like Galaxy S4 and Iphone 5, won't charge if the power is not enough. At least it happened with me. Beware for what are you going to use. There ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygertmartijn on 12/09/2013

nice build quality and neet design, looks and feel is good. Nice concept for not having a dozen of chargers to stack to the powersupply. Quite big-size. Seems to be low on amps. It states 2 amp max but when used for (solo) charging my flat nexus 10 to full, it takes up to 48 hours! (orig charger of 2 amps takes les then 4 hrs) So I doubt it's capacity.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoyyeta on 11/20/2013

It really surprised me the excellent quality of this product! It seems like something you bought in your local electrical store. The 4 USB ports are great, and it even has a blue LED light when you plug it. Its not really a "cons" (its more an electrical point of view), but if you use the 4 USB ports for charging 4 different gadgets, it will ... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections