DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB 2.0 Jump/Flash Drive - Gold (4GB)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEduardva on 02/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:verry nice looking and original, looks on first sight likea real mini gold bar, feels heavy, true four gigabyte, dutch: ziet er erg leuk uit en erg origineel, lijkt op eerste oogopslag bijna net een echte mini bar, voelt ook zo, voelt zwaar aan gewoon echt vier gigabyte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaligris on 02/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great looking flash drive. Glossy finish. Good build quality. The item arrived in perfect condition in a sturdy metal box. Cons:No cons that I can think of. I'm really pleased with this item. OtherThoughts:I would advise using a small pouch to protect your flash... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjlucis on 01/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:needed a usb memory stick that was strong, reliable and small to carry. Although the image appears to be plastic, it is in fact made of metal (thus it is a little heavy) and therefore is very strong. has fallen a couple of times and still works perfectly. grea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjunkai21 on 12/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:When i received mine, one of it has some scratches on the top. It's not very obvious. DX sticked the white labels (some DX serial number) on the box which leaves some residue which isnt very nice to give people w/o cleaning off the sticky residue. - Very nice an... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections