DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Foldable Travellers Spork with Nylon Pouch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBulgina on 05/13/2013

Tool weight not the big. Thus the most part of weight is the share of the handle. Metal isn't magnetized. Probably that really stainless steel. In the put condition it is long spoons about 7 cm. The spoon is put in the Mug. Mug in the Bowl. Bowl in the backpack valve. It turns out very compactly. The ... Read more

The first The second First Second Third Fourth Travellers Spork

0 0 2

• posted byjoebunn on 02/14/2013

Does the job well Feels solid enough Pouch useful for holding other items Excellent value for money Light, compact and convenient None, so far as i can tell I don't use the pouches, but they are handy for holding other small items (I use it for AAA batteries) The small clip locks the spork part into ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygmassari02 on 02/07/2013

excellent! Good quality! A spoon-fork is made of stainless steel. It opens and closes tightly, it can surely use it. Cover is cheap. In some places, sewn crookedly, but its function is carried out at 100%. Other disadvantages I have not found. excellent device for those who enjoy outdoor activities. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevsmif80 on 10/18/2012

great to have when camping or on the move in emergency situations. seems to be of good quality and nice size. If you camp or looking to have items ready in emergency this will be good to eat and prepare meals with. The price is good. I would recommend this. none they did not sacrifice on the size so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykipsus on 10/08/2012

Cheap Nice pouch Compact Lightweight Seems reliable Some bends are not as aesthetically pleasing Some edges could be polished better, you do not want to get your teeth anywhere near this. Sometimes it folds unexpectedly when mixing heavier food but it's allright. For the price, you can't beat it. I was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteiner1000 on 07/28/2012

Great for the price and it has a wonderful carrier for it. Mine came in a green and as mentioned before is rubber backed on the inside. My unit needed not adjusting and worked well out of the package. It is great for eating this like noodles. It lacks the tongs to be able to grip a steak properly. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoman Khristoforov on 07/06/2012

Good quality! A spoon-fork is made of stainless steel. It opens and closes tightly, it can surely use it. Cover is cheap. In some places, sewn crookedly, but its function is carried out at 100%. Other disadvantages I have not found. A great device for those who enjoy outdoor activities. Also, this device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCymond on 04/18/2012

It is generally good quality and very light weight. The price is excellent compared to retail-priced alternatives. The spork kept folding closed spontaneously. The joint/hinge has dimples to make it snap open but the connection wasn't tight enough. I simply squeezed this area tighter with some pliers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarciopina on 12/28/2011

excellent product. Lightweight, compact, functional, just bought a unit, but be back for the spoon... Many others had much success with my friends... And the seller delivers what it promises in the ad. I recommend! I have nothing to complain about this product. maybe the cape could be tougher and to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycrobats on 12/24/2011

I bought a bunch of these as gifts, and they were a hit! I just placed an order for some more. The recipients loved their sporks, although one found it a little awkward to eat with at first. I have one myself, and I've used it a couple of times so far. It is definitely fully functional and picks up a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections