DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Foldable Travellers Spork with Nylon Pouch
Customer’s impression:
handy compact Practical Good item Muy buena!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytobepeople on 07/15/2015

hafif kullanımı kolay yer kaplamıyor fiyatı bence biraz pahalı özellikle dolar pahalandığı için ancak işe yarar ürün güzel ürün alabilirsiniz

Impression:Good item,yani biraz pahalı fiyatı ancak işe yarıyor,alabilirsiniz ihtiyacınız varsa;

0 0 0

• posted byManoRAW on 07/13/2015

Stainless steel foldable forkospoon. Enough size both for fork and spoon. A compulsory thing in a travel for me over 3 summers (years). It has only one lack - latch a bit weak and sometimes it's necessary to reinforce it. Recommended!

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted bynestpas on 01/30/2015

I love this and always take it with me on my camping trips. It's very compact when folded and lightweight too. It works fine as a spoon as well as as a fork. The only con is that it gets a bit tricky to clean it (due to the folding mechanism) when I'm in the outdoors it's sometimes an issue... to... Read more

Impression:Practical,handy,compact;

0 0 1

• posted byHotdogmolly on 01/17/2015

Pros : Stainless Steel and Foldable Cons : Have not found any Cons Sporks are the best thing since Sliced bread I use it at work for my lunches perfect

Impression:Practical;

0 0 1

• posted bykyker on 01/13/2015

Pros: It is practical, has the right size, and when folded it fits perfect in my backpack. Includes a pouch to store it and keep it clean, and does that exactly. Cons: The design makes the back a little hard to clean, but still handy.

Impression:Practical,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byenplastilina on 11/06/2014

Pros: es lo que se anuncia y lo que yo buscaba. Contras: de momento ninguno.

Impression:Muy buena!!;

0 0 0

• posted bytecneeq on 08/03/2014

Pros: The spork is robust and will not break. Ever. The locking mechanism works flawlessly. It's easy to scoop up yoghurt or fixate a piece of meat for cutting. You can't roll up spaghetti, for that you need a real fork. Cons: It's light, but not as light as titanium. Then again it's not as as is... Read more

Impression:Robust and useable spork, useless pouch.;

0 0 0

• posted byBulgina on 05/13/2013

Tool weight not the big. Thus the most part of weight is the share of the handle. Metal isn't magnetized. Probably that really stainless steel. In the put condition it is long spoons about 7 cm. The spoon is put in the Mug. Mug in the Bowl. Bowl in the backpack valve. It turns out very compactly.... Read more

The first The second First Second Third Fourth Travellers Spork

0 0 2

• posted byjoebunn on 02/14/2013

Does the job well Feels solid enough Pouch useful for holding other items Excellent value for money Light, compact and convenient None, so far as i can tell I don't use the pouches, but they are handy for holding other small items (I use it for AAA batteries) The small clip locks the spork part a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygmassari02 on 02/07/2013

excellent! Good quality! A spoon-fork is made of stainless steel. It opens and closes tightly, it can surely use it. Cover is cheap. In some places, sewn crookedly, but its function is carried out at 100%. Other disadvantages I have not found. excellent device for those who enjoy outdoor Also, be... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere