DX » Community » Reviews » AVC Rubber Damping Nails for Chassis Fan - Black (8 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
nice Useful OK soft CHEAPEST
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9530224 on 08/24/2015

These are the cheapest rubber fan nails I could find. Nails of a well know brand are more than 1€ each; while those are 2€ per 8 pieces. I mounted 4 of these on a case fan and they work. Quality seems to be good, so there's no match: buy this product. It was the first time I mounted something so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflaviosmachado on 08/07/2015

Really nice rubber damping nails. Flexible and easy to install

0 0 0

• posted byFixercode on 07/18/2015

estas gomas son para reducir la vibracion y por lo tanto el ruido que generan los ventiladores de la PC. es un poco complicado de instalar, y casi se me rompen un par al momento de colocar. pero no hay problemas una vez instalados. en realidad si reducen un poco el ruido, pero no todo. vaya no a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybinaaron on 04/17/2015

Pros: These rubber bolts really decrease vibration noises from fans. My pc is now noticeably quieter. I installed them on 4 120mm fans. The rubber is really soft, but strong enough to hold a 120mm fan from the 'ceiling' of my case. Cons: The installation is hard. pulling the rubber through the I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiacky on 03/25/2015

I replaced the four screws from a case cooling fan with four of these. No more noise from vibrations. Easy to use. Good product. Fast delivery.

0 0 0

• posted byHamburgerlein on 10/05/2013

They work! I had to install to chassis fans in the top, and these nails hold them in place quite tightly, even though they are hanging on the "ceiling" of my chassis. now theres 8 little rubber pins looking out of my computer, but that isn't to bad. I cant say much about their damping i... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere