DX » Community » Reviews » Handy Universal Handle Bar Mounted Chromeplate Analog Quartz Watch for Motorcycle - Silver (LR626)
Customer’s impression:
Good one medium BUEN ACABADO facil instalacion Diseño bonito
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysopapo on 07/23/2015

Pros: Esay to mount, easy to view, easy to remove (with a allen key included) when not in use. I have used in a 650cc byke, and surprised me, dont stop to work until now, running in a very bad conditions road. No cons at a time. Good for his purpuose. I will by another soon.

Good stuf. Good stuf. Good stuf.

Impression:Good one;

0 0 0

• posted byRobv2 on 04/24/2015

I was looking for a way to easily keep track on time. Since wearing a motorjacket and gloves prohibits obeserving my watch, a clock is needed. This one does the job. Scale size is ok, black plate is ok and the illuminated numbers and hands actually work in the dark! Mounting thingy matches my can... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by8888397 on 03/23/2015

Great thing to have on a bike were it is easy to see the time at a glance. Check your handle bar size as my bar was a lager bar than standard and I needed to file it to size, now it looks like it was made to fit.

Good looking watch and well built

0 0 0

• posted byamitavadesarkar on 03/17/2015

Good looking, high polished, not even faded after one year of use. Have to change battery recently. Technician told that machine is worst quality, mainly use and throw type. But this type of machine absorb no moisture. After replacement of battery it is running ok. The technician advised to if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byotherside007 on 03/11/2015

Pros: muy completo, viene con una pequeña llave para anclar la esfera a la pieza y una goma para no dañar el manillar de la moto Contra: eché en falta que viniera una llave grande para la instalación, pero buscando por casa encontré una y pude ponerlo Si no teneis llaves allen tendreis que una... Read more

Impression:Diseño bonito,BUEN ACABADO,facil instalacion;

0 0 0

• posted by9019132 on 01/21/2015

Handle is probaly from other set because i couldn't fit it into the hole in plate of watch. I had to use drill and file to montage it. Apart from it seems to be ok. It would be useful to write in description range of diameter of handlebar you can use it.

Impression:medium;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere