DX » Community » Reviews » Pen Style Non Contact Alarm AC Voltage Detector with LED illumination (90V~1000V/2*AAA)
  • 5 star 12 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywolverine111 on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one of best pen testers I found on DX, since now I ordered almost 30 of this pens for people that work with me and they are really satisfied with this little helper. Battery last very long time, it has built in led light that help in dark places, good... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydascalu on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a tool that I used at work! I work as an electrician at an airport and it was extremely helpful! It can detect voltage of 12 volts and the current in the plaster wall if it is super thin! it's very cheap and very very easy to use!! Cons:No cons so far and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRian18 on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is an extremely useful tool. Works fine, does his job well. Delivers what it promises. I was looking for this tool and now I'm very pleased with it. Cons:There is no power off/on button, but it is easy to open it and take off the batteries. But be careful whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeekaHill on 11/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I now have three of these testers because I was impressed enough with the first one on price and performance that I bought two more as gifts for friends who also work with high voltage electrical equipment. The price cannot be beaten (equivalent items are twic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydascalu on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a tool that I used to work! I work as an electrician at an airport and he was extremely helpful! It can detect voltage of 12 volts and the current in the plaster wall if it is super thin! Cons:NO !!! NO !!! NO !!! NO !!! NO !!! NO !!! NO !!! NO !!! NO !!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroger2012 on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am an electrician, who own the Fluke witch is very sensitive depending of the use of what you wants. The light is very useful for the test witch is not there for the fluke version. Cons:None, the price is PERFECT forget the skyh 15008 witch is too much for t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidemdito on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Contactless detecting of AC voltage but also reacts on static voltages! And the reason why I did bought it: it detects High Voltage Electric fields. Depending on te distance of the source you can 'measure' if a field id strong or weak. Probably also useable when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedericorendo on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweight, easy to carry, esay of use. Really useful to detect the main line in electrical installations, or even to determine if there is electrical voltaje or not Cons:Battery compartment is not easy to open, and looks like its going to break if you open i... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytercel17 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very nice and very good product very good to find electrical faults fast shipping fast delivery very good Cons:very nice and very good product very good to find electrical faults fast shipping fast delivery very good biene high price and without missing a manual batteri... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiodozener on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:excellent for tetctar tension without damaging the insulation on the wires, the LED flashlight aid.The combination of light and sound makes the device perfect for nighttime use and diuro. capable of tetectar voltage even over the insulation breaker without opening the s... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections