DX » Community » Reviews » Pen Style Non Contact Alarm AC Voltage Detector with LED illumination (90V~1000V/2*AAA)
  • 5 star 16 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
funciona corectamente
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypollovarea on 08/23/2014

Funciona perfectamente. Tardo unos 20 días en llegar. Se producen interferencias cuando esta al lado de un móvil. Detecta perfectamente a partir de 90 voltios, tanto en continua como en alterna. Es idéntico al original de fluque. Read more

Impression:funciona corectamente;

0 0
  • posted byB33rNuts on 05/30/2014

Super Cheap Easy to Use Idiot Proof Very Handy No Tax Free Shipping Batteries not Included Long Shipping Time Bought so I don't electrocute myself, took a while to get in the mail but was much cheaper than local shops. Adding more text randomly to try and make it to 500 characters. I can't believe they still have this stupid limit still in place after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDejanK on 05/06/2014

There is no power on/off button .Sometimes a buzzer sounds when my GSM phone is in the vicinity . Maybe is a litle bit too sensitive. Also reacts on static voltages The LED light is very useful. Easy to use. Work perfect .I racommend it... I love this produst. I must buy another one just in case...... It is an extremely useful tool. Works fine, does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolverine111 on 04/23/2014

This is one of best pen testers I found on DX, since now I ordered almost 30 of this pens for people that work with me and they are really satisfied with this little helper. Battery last very long time, it has built in led light that help in dark places, good strong material used, works even over thin walls and covers clip breaks very often but I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydascalu on 04/18/2014

It's a tool that I used at work! I work as an electrician at an airport and it was extremely helpful! It can detect voltage of 12 volts and the current in the plaster wall if it is super thin! it's very cheap and very very easy to use!! No cons so far and I'm using it for over 1 year! I totally recommend this product! No cons so far and I'm using it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFredComp on 04/07/2014

Voltage tester with clearly signal when voltage is detected. Handy LED illumination. Safe to use, no metal parts. Can also tension in the wire to, for example, a lamp Sensitivity can be better. Is not always given signal when voltage is applied to closed socket To get better reliability i have made the Tip thinner to fit in the hole of the European ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRian18 on 02/05/2014

It is an extremely useful tool. Works fine, does his job well. Delivers what it promises. I was looking for this tool and now I'm very pleased with it. There is no power off/on button, but it is easy to open it and take off the batteries. But be careful when opening, with time could break. The delivery time took more than 2 months! But I believe it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeekaHill on 11/22/2013

I now have three of these testers because I was impressed enough with the first one on price and performance that I bought two more as gifts for friends who also work with high voltage electrical equipment. The price cannot be beaten (equivalent items are twice or three times the price) and it performs well for its intended purpose. The battery test ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShopsmith on 10/17/2013

Very good price . Looks good . Lite. Build quality OK. Works ok but double check especially when around high voltage. no on/off switch. A manual would be nice but non existent. Took awhile to figure out how to install the battery without breaking it. It will suddenly start alarming for no reason so the battery has to be dislodged to stop it if you leave ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylazzarusbr on 10/02/2013

Very Light, comfortable on hand, led flashlight on point helps a lot, very easy to use, just approach to the wires and find fase our neutral, super easy to use. buy it, some!!(because any one was seet it will want it) not real cons but: lack of power switch(on-off)a little difficult to insert a pair of AAA batteries. no coil in negative side just a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections