DX » Community » Reviews » Pen Style Non Contact Alarm AC Voltage Detector with LED illumination (90V~1000V/2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Very good None Good value Produto muito bom funciona corectamente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycesar-henrique on 12/15/2014

Levou 1 mês e 5 dias. Porém, a demora maior foi dos Correios do Brasil. Read more

Impression:Very good,Good value,Produto muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byMick4 on 12/09/2014

Very cheap! The only problem is it doesn't work with the power right at the tip, it's better touching when it's at the side. Read more

Impression:Very good,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byBorisMax on 11/28/2014

Very good. High-quality plastic, convenient to change the batteries, the sound is very good to know about the voltage without looking Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byxfer62 on 10/05/2014

Pro: The pen works as expected, I can locate the phase cable easily vs the neutral one, that makes easier to fix errors in the house cabling installation or avoid them if you are performing a new installation Con: I have not seen any con so far, they work great. I wonder what could be a con... Othet ... Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted bypollovarea on 08/23/2014

Funciona perfectamente. Tardo unos 20 días en llegar. Se producen interferencias cuando esta al lado de un móvil. Detecta perfectamente a partir de 90 voltios, tanto en continua como en alterna. Es idéntico al original de fluque. Read more

Impression:funciona corectamente;

0 0 0

• posted byB33rNuts on 05/30/2014

Super Cheap Easy to Use Idiot Proof Very Handy No Tax Free Shipping Batteries not Included Long Shipping Time Bought so I don't electrocute myself, took a while to get in the mail but was much cheaper than local shops. Adding more text randomly to try and make it to 500 characters. I can't believe they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDejanK on 05/06/2014

There is no power on/off button .Sometimes a buzzer sounds when my GSM phone is in the vicinity . Maybe is a litle bit too sensitive. Also reacts on static voltages The LED light is very useful. Easy to use. Work perfect .I racommend it... I love this produst. I must buy another one just in case........ Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywolverine111 on 04/23/2014

This is one of best pen testers I found on DX, since now I ordered almost 30 of this pens for people that work with me and they are really satisfied with this little helper. Battery last very long time, it has built in led light that help in dark places, good strong material used, works even over thin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydascalu on 04/18/2014

It's a tool that I used at work! I work as an electrician at an airport and it was extremely helpful! It can detect voltage of 12 volts and the current in the plaster wall if it is super thin! it's very cheap and very very easy to use!! No cons so far and I'm using it for over 1 year! I totally recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFredComp on 04/07/2014

Voltage tester with clearly signal when voltage is detected. Handy LED illumination. Safe to use, no metal parts. Can also tension in the wire to, for example, a lamp Sensitivity can be better. Is not always given signal when voltage is applied to closed socket To get better reliability i have made the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections