Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by solem on 07/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Easy to use, even for my 4 year old boy. We also had one when he was 2 (SKU 3363) and he could still use it, allthough it will not fly that far as when an adult pull the cord :-) - The perfect gift for kids 2-10 years, or even adults!Cons:Bad quality of the ring, can e... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by WackerHacker on 01/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:These are fun to begin with but then add in the LEDs and they become even more fun. Wait for night fall and then they are super awesome. My kids loved them. My girlfriend's kids love them. We love them. See a pattern here. They are lots of fun in the dark. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted by enRiki70 on 03/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's very bright. It flies a lot, high and/or far. It is easy of use. It is suitable for kids any age since it has no little parts. Very funny at night. Cons:Build quality is cheap (but the price is too). Not for use indoors (not really a con, anyway). OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted by shivafashion on 09/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:i really liked what i get, it is so much fun playing around and in parties its like a tiny ufo going up and down and can make great amuse to kids and family Cons:none yet, everything is still in its place, it comes with battery inside and the light still are working after... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections