DX » Community » Reviews » 40W Lead-Free Soldering Iron Tips (4-Tip Set)
Customer’s impression:
Cheap and good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybisantico on 09/23/2014

Pros: I bought for SKU 22253 soldering iron as spare tips. I used it for over a year and I have no problems. Cons. No fitting very well in SKU 22253, but do its job. Other thoughts: After a long use, the tips looks good. I used clean the tip with damp sponge, to increase tip life. Be carefully do not ... Read more

Impression:Cheap and good;

0 0 0

• posted bytunchy on 01/06/2014

They are very hard to get in stores, the diameter of 4.3 mm, attention, will not buy if the welder is less than the diameter, in store you need to buy the welder they do not sell replacement tips for soldering tin standard, I have 2 tilers pencil tin, one 4 mm and a 4.5 mm, very careful when buying for ... Read more

size tip diameter tip

0 0 0

• posted byPhysics2007 on 11/27/2013

quality to price ratio Quite a proper technology but there are some neglects in production. Besides material, a dimensions listed aren't proper. Mean diameter is 4.43 mm(0.174") and ranging between 4.28 and 4.51 mm(0.169" - 0.178"), it isn't in according with "2.95 in x 0.2 in x 0... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjossdorn on 04/16/2013

The price, the quantity and the leght of each Tips are the best in this product.I will have tips to my iron solder for a long time. The material used are from low quality so at my iron solder it became oxidased in a short time of use, making it difficult to weld. Requires constant cleaning. None for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byf11lbert on 02/09/2013

They fits my sku.22253 (in fact this is 60w soldering iron). The set consists of all profiles that you need in your DIY projects. They do not fit very precisely, but tips for 60w soldering iron are too big for my soldering iron and you definetly would not file them out ;) Not great but ok. I like my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNICHYPARUK on 06/23/2011

I bought these specifically for the soldering iron tip 22 253 SKU. Well come in size. Four types of packages: - Beveled tip - Screwdriver tip - A thick needle - A thin needle. SMD components to fit a "fine needle". For normal items you can use the "tip screwdriver." For soldering large items fit "beveled ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byAtredies on 12/21/2010

I bought it for sku.22253 and it did fit with a small gap between the housing and the tip. But it does the job. The quality could be better, and the heating surface (inside the iron) could be "bead blasted" for better heat transmission. This item states 40W and I use it for 60W. I'm not sure what the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections