DX » Community » Reviews » MINIX NEO X7 Quad-Core Android 4.2.2 Google TV Player Mini PC w/ 2GB RAM,16GB ROM ,Bluetooth,EU Plug
  • 5 star 13 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJockeSve on 04/30/2014

* Powerful * Versatile * Excellent for XBMC * Fast delivery/shipment * Great support (at Minix forum) * many alterative ROM's to test! :-) * Somewhat crappy remote (need of another remote like Mele F10/F10 Pro or similar) * Need of basic Android skills/knowledge to utilize the full potential of HW Multipurpose media player with many uses. With XBMC ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjimbo54 on 03/13/2014

Unos acabados muy buenos. - Firmware correcto. - Excelente antena externa - Gran potencia - Soporte sonido multicanal - Prometedor firmware basado en SDK 2.0 - Una scene potente apoyada por MINIX El firmware requiere mejoras - El mando pese a ser mejor que el que trae el X5 normal es muy básico. El nuevo TV-Box tope de gama de MINIX se presenta ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobinryd on 03/11/2014

works fantastic with my 46" full HD TV @ 1080p quick system no delay time. works fine with my wireless mouse/keyboard picks it right out of the box, connect and all works. feels genuin quality. quiet , it dos not make any disturbing noise. no particular so far... 18 days of waiting. (Sweden) total flexability and futuresafe. no need for the remote.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpabos on 01/24/2014

Very well built, good quality, complete with all cables (also HDMI) and good poweradapter. It is original Minix. In the Netherlands it is at least 40% more expensive than with DX. Wifi works good with the external antenna. I am no expert on android and had some trouble getting it to work with my network harddisk as a media player. Minix keeps the firmware ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynilskaa on 01/23/2014

- Works on most Android apps - Plug and play mouse support (Logitech anywhere MX) - plug and play support for web cam (Logitech C920) after updating to 008 firmware - very stable, can leave on 24-7 - supplied Skype version works fine and I can now have video conference on my big screen TV remote control is more or less useless. Supplied firmware was ... Read more

6 1
  • posted byMikuslas on 01/18/2014

Very good quality. No need to root this device, it has some useful Apps and you can uninstall all of them. It's the first device that works on 5Ghz Wi-Fi in my home net. Works perfect with XBMC. Remote control doesn't fit to some Apps but I use wireless mouse and wired keyboard for some actions. Going to buy MINIX NEO A2 4-in-1 Air Mouse. Russian Post ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspirolina on 01/09/2014

The streamer is built well and working fast. It has all the possibilities of an advanced smartphone and more. The Wifi is very sensitive. It has enough inputs and outputs that covers all streaming needs. The ability to install any app for android makes it a great HTPC! Plays all the known formats and if not, install an app that supports newer formats!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoelez on 01/07/2014

Minix version of xbmc is superb 1080p video playback is smooth External antenna has a very good reception. It's a complete package with adapter, remote, hdmi cable and usb cable. The remote doesn't work well with the android stock launcher. It does work nice withe the minix launcher but I think this launcher doesn't look nice. Whatever I'm trying to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMouse2000 on 01/06/2014

I received this androidbox within weeks and at first there were some minor errors, but after I have installed the latest Minix firmware a few days ago, I am definitely very happy with it! Now the special made Minix XBMC is also preinstalled in this firmware. The androidbox works very easy and fast and is much quicker then my the imito MX1 androidstick ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byreadcw on 12/20/2013

On the hole works as described, Installed oovoo (video chat) works ok but needs tweaking Power off button on side is nice. Connects to network with no issues Remote control does not do anything will not even turn on or off. Missing camera controlling app settings, zoom ect. Antenna could be smaller Buy yourself a wireless mouse/keyboard 1/2size to go ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections