DX » Community » Reviews » Huion H610 8 ExpressKey USB Graphic Pen Tablet - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaquamarine on 11/18/2014

Pros: Low cost, sturdy, decent bundled software Cons: None after 2 months of use. Very happy with this purchase. The software that comes with it is pretty decent and the build quality of the stylus and the tablet are both quite good. It doesn't feel (or look) cheap. The pad is quite sensitive and works ... Read more

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byKvatch on 03/02/2014

It quite big, so you have a big area to draw in. It has hovering to track. It looks and feels good. And it is really affordable, compared to the other graphics tablet in the market. The only that I can think of is that the battery for the pen is not included, but it is not a big deal. At first it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarneiro91 on 02/21/2014

Perfect for those who wanted to record a video lesson to publish in Youtube making comments and drawing over the presentation. As a bonus, my kids liked a lot to draw with that. Works like a charm. It could be smaller, maintaing the same draw area. But it is not really a Con. I was unable to test the ... Read more

0 0 0

• :)
    posted bykukoshu on 01/17/2014

Its a great product for its price, it works smoothly and comparing to other companys Huion gets a huge price benefit (for my country at least) More then two months to ge to Brazil. The design is very nice, its unfortuned that the pen needs batteries but overall it didnt was thatt bad. The pressure sensivity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJManJulian on 01/11/2014

Very good price for the parameters it has. Offers twice the parameters at half the price of cheapest bamboo tablet you could find. Has fast response time and good pressure sensitivity. I works without drivers (the programmable buttons require the driver). The build quality is also very good. The driver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIluyken on 12/27/2013

-Es muy amplia la zona de trabajo de las mayores que se pueden encontrar en el mercado para usuarios que no sean profesionales. -El precio está muy bien ya que es una tableta que cumple con la mayoría de funciones de las tabletas que están hoy en día en el mercado de las marcas conocidas.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoaytekin on 12/02/2013

* Have plastic cover and compact design. It doesnt feel like cheap and low-quaility structure. Visual design is so aesthetic. * It beats most of expensive brand tablets with his 2048 pressure level and really sensitive in use. *8 button with most common shortcuts in graphic softwares and 16 programmable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKethanir on 10/16/2013

Very cheap. Wacom equivalent will coast 5 times the price or more. The build quality is also excellent (except 2 buttons in the middle). The design resembles Wacom product and looks very respectable. Pen feels good in the hand and is the best so far from all the chinese tablets I owned. Came in a bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byl3xter on 10/10/2013

I was looking for the biggest tablet possible with the highest pressure sensitivity while still being within a reasonable budget. The H610 did just that. With 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and 4000LPI it beats most brand graphics tablet that cost $250 or more. The drivers are included on the CD ... Read more

0 0 11

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections