DX » Community » Reviews » 1M Black Heat Shrink Tubing - Five Size Pack (0.8/1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5mm)
  • 5 star 92 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Works fine
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMakovnik on 08/04/2014

Pros: tubes are shrinking well just with lighter, enlaces over covered material. Good selection of sizes. Cons: none Read more

Impression:Works fine;

0 0
  • posted bykhboonstra on 05/11/2014

If you have any interest in doing your own electric work on your equipment or your car / motorcycle you just can't go without shrink-sleeve. And if you are not a pro (speaking from experience) you will sometimes have to do your work again, because maybe you did not choose the correct size. So you want plenty of shrink sleeve to start with and a variety ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReneSantos on 04/10/2014

Many sizes available, this is great because everytime we do some soldering work it requires a different tube size. The quality seems fine, nothing to complain. Very cheap None so far. Great set to have at home if you do some eletronics soldering repairs or something like that. Just remember to put the cable in the wire before solder the tips, sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byberstogne on 03/05/2014

Heatshrink cables as described. standard quality and good price. Shipping time from China to Italy acceptable, a little over a month after purchase No particular cons. the transaction has met expectations, although delivery times are not fast, but this is a normal thing The shipping method used by the seller was not registered and traceable but came ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtte on 02/28/2014

Good set of small-size heat shrink tubes. Smallest are good for long- leg capacitors, resistrors etc. Alltogether sizes are good for most applications. Colour is not issue, as i mostly use tubes in closures. Shrinks well. Only what i can think of, is lack of glue, but that's not mantadory, only it makes joints/insulation bit better. Packing could be ... Read more

in a bag overvief of all sizes in set
    0 0
  • posted byngerg on 02/07/2014

Well, I've ordered it as I was out of heat shrinking tubes again and I got what I wanted. Heat shrinking tubes. The quality is good, they shrink as expected. You may think that they shouldn't be bended or the kind, but it really doesn't matter. When heated they take the form perfectly. Maybe they could have been a bit cheaper but of course buying them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndhhdi5os20a on 01/12/2014

I ordered heat shrink tubes just for test porposes, because here in Slovenia (price for 1m is 1.8 eur), EU, tubes are quite expensive. After testing them I must confirm, that they are 100% alike to german ones. They shrink at same, thickness is the same, temperature resistance is the same. Very good for all PRO stuff and for hobby DIY as well. Nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJUAKOFULL on 12/26/2013

say goodbye to electrical tape, are ideal for bare or attach wires to a plug of 3.5 mm cables are flexible and resilient, the diameters will accommodate most uses of electronica, the work is in a very professional manner. larger diameters are depleted much faster than the smaller ones. after a while they deteriorate and must be re-heated in the flame ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallbellerose on 12/16/2013

I like that it comes with a bunch of various size, and one meter each, i had a bunch of repair to do in my old car, this made it a lot cleaner and secure than using electrical tape. Not sure about the shrink ratio. but so far it never was an issue as you can choose the size that is the closest to your need. I don't have an heat gun, so i use a lighter,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesignjah on 11/20/2013

Great bang for buck. You get enough for many projects. The different sizes are very useful. This stuff shrinks just like the stuff from my local store but is a fraction of the price. I also recommend sku 23452 to complete the selection of sizes. Packaged in a plastic bag, tightly wound. There are some sharp folds that have flattened the tube. Should ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections