DX » Community » Reviews » 1M Black Heat Shrink Tubing - Five Size Pack (0.8/1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Buena Calidad Calidad Buen producto lo recomiendo Works fine
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGonzule on 01/17/2015

Pros: Very cheap, durable and good quality products. Its hard to find similar ones in my country (Chile) in this quantity and price. The shrink properly if heated with a heat gun, a lighter is a little difficult though. Cons: So small that it is sometimes hard to get the wire inside the tube, but... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianZ93 on 01/12/2015

Pros: good quality of material and good price for the tubes Cons: the total lenght of the tubes are 80 cm, not 1 meter like the description says The item is good for the price but not the lenght that announced in the description, but for the use is good quality and ok

Impression:Calidad,Good product,corto;

0 0 1

• posted byAlbyn on 12/20/2014

Good item, I am satisfied with quality of item Fast shipping I bought this item earlier and i will bought again... Thank you very much

0 0 0

• posted bylokilloz on 11/06/2014

pros: es impresionante el resultado que dan, la calidad es similar a la de cualquier termoretractil que puedan venderte en una tienda de electronica, y da muy buenos resultados contras: tarda un mes y pico en traerlo a españa y eso es un poco coñazo

Impression:Buena Calidad,Buen producto lo recomiendo;

0 0 0

• posted byrapa76 on 10/09/2014

Buen producto y de buena calidad de los materiales es idóneo para sellar los cables que tienen que sufrir acciones de la intemperie yo lo utilizo para debajo del agua y dio un buen resultado volveré a comprarlo en el momento en que se me acabe.

Impression:Buen producto lo recomiendo;

0 0 0

• posted byfzrob on 10/05/2014

I was done with not having the right size heat shrink tubing. This bundle solves the problem. Works as it should.

0 0 0

• posted byMakovnik on 08/04/2014

Pros: tubes are shrinking well just with lighter, enlaces over covered material. Good selection of sizes. Cons: none

Impression:Works fine;

0 0 0

• posted bykhboonstra on 05/11/2014

If you have any interest in doing your own electric work on your equipment or your car / motorcycle you just can't go without shrink-sleeve. And if you are not a pro (speaking from experience) you will sometimes have to do your work again, because maybe you did not choose the correct size. So you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReneSantos on 04/10/2014

Many sizes available, this is great because everytime we do some soldering work it requires a different tube size. The quality seems fine, nothing to complain. Very cheap None so far. Great set to have at home if you do some eletronics soldering repairs or something like that. Just remember to in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byberstogne on 03/05/2014

Heatshrink cables as described. standard quality and good price. Shipping time from China to Italy acceptable, a little over a month after purchase No particular cons. the transaction has met expectations, although delivery times are not fast, but this is a normal thing The shipping method used I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections