DX » Community » Reviews » 1M Black Heat Shrink Tubing - Five Size Pack (0.8/1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Good product Buena Calidad Calidad Хороший продукт
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZheckreb on 07/21/2015

Good quality shrink tubes. Be careful if you use a lighter to shrink them for a longer time than required, It will burn the composite of the tube (not in flames, btw).

Impression:Good product,Useful,Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byjoshuab15 on 06/20/2015

Pros: Works nicely, one of the best heat shrink tubing in the market Cons: Nothing I can think of. If you are searching for a proper heat shrink tubing, put this item on your cart while it last :) the best on dx so far

Impression:Good product,Useful,Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted bymacsdx on 05/24/2015

Good price for the quality

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bysnej3265 on 04/30/2015

Came within 10 working days to europe. the tubes are a little thinner than what I can get from my local store, but 100x cheaper.

Fine tubing

0 0 0

• posted byFlyinVunz on 04/30/2015

IN the package you get different sizes for the tubes. It works as it should and the sizes are correct for my little home made electronics things. So I am satisfied.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byIgoricus666 on 04/29/2015

All OK! Item is like described!

0 0 0

• posted bybenbales on 03/23/2015

Pros: Lots of sizes to choose from. Enough of each size that you don't run out after one use. Shrinks well. Cons: No cons, this is just heat shrink.

Impression:Good product,Useful,Lots of sizes;

0 0 0

• posted bystudio65 on 03/16/2015

Much cheaper than here at our local store.Really forms a tight , water seal protections against weather conditions and really shrinks a lot easily.I will never have to do this again like with electrical tape that keeps failing to protect eletrical wires from beiing exposed under severe lenght of... Read more

Impression:Good product,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjsalo on 02/28/2015

No cons about this product. Good quality and cheap price. The smallest ones 0.8mm and 1.5mm are really small, rarely find use for them. Check wire gauge your are going to use before ordering.

0 0 0

• posted byOzTmDX on 02/26/2015

Very good and useful little product for everybody who likes DIY projects. Your wires will be protected from external factors, and you reduce the risk of them shorting out accidentally. Just heat up this tubing with a lighter, and it will shrink around the wire and create a protecting layer.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere