DX » Community » Reviews » 1M Black Heat Shrink Tubing - Five Size Pack (0.8/1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Good product Buena Calidad Calidad Хороший продукт
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteeuwengmm on 08/04/2015

working good and are rather cheap

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byR1V3T0 on 08/03/2015

Pros: Cheap, quality is correct, different sizes, everything is usable. Cons: None, works as expected.

Impression:Good product,Useful,Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byZheckreb on 07/21/2015

Good quality shrink tubes. Be careful if you use a lighter to shrink them for a longer time than required, It will burn the composite of the tube (not in flames, btw).

0 0 0

• posted byjoshuab15 on 06/20/2015

Pros: Works nicely, one of the best heat shrink tubing in the market Cons: Nothing I can think of. If you are searching for a proper heat shrink tubing, put this item on your cart while it last :) the best on dx so far

0 0 1

• posted bymacsdx on 05/24/2015

Good price for the quality

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bysnej3265 on 04/30/2015

Came within 10 working days to europe. the tubes are a little thinner than what I can get from my local store, but 100x cheaper.

Fine tubing

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byFlyinVunz on 04/30/2015

IN the package you get different sizes for the tubes. It works as it should and the sizes are correct for my little home made electronics things. So I am satisfied.

0 0 0

• posted byIgoricus666 on 04/29/2015

All OK! Item is like described!

0 0 0

• posted bybenbales on 03/23/2015

Pros: Lots of sizes to choose from. Enough of each size that you don't run out after one use. Shrinks well. Cons: No cons, this is just heat shrink.

Impression:Good product,Useful,Lots of sizes;

0 0 0

• posted bystudio65 on 03/16/2015

Much cheaper than here at our local store.Really forms a tight , water seal protections against weather conditions and really shrinks a lot easily.I will never have to do this again like with electrical tape that keeps failing to protect eletrical wires from beiing exposed under severe lenght of... Read more

Impression:Good product,Useful;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere