DX » Community » Reviews » 1M Black Heat Shrink Tubing - Five Size Pack (0.8/1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5mm)
  • 5 star 75 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydesignjah on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great bang for buck. You get enough for many projects. The different sizes are very useful. This stuff shrinks just like the stuff from my local store but is a fraction of the price. I also recommend sku 23452 to complete the selection of sizes.Cons:Packaged in a plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsblack on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Pretty good I used to cover the cable and the welding to DIY Jack headphones 3.5 mm and leaves it cleaner, professional and best than duct tape, i could buy other this for Apple cables in color white in the future, the price is good, i see that is resistant and safe. Is re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmsbruins on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Does the job, shrinks as well. handy to use when making a soldering connection that you need to isolate. to shrink it i use a paint stripper, heat it several seconds, let it cool down and youre done.Cons:bigger sizes would be handy to make a wiring loom, or to ke... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytikitarik on 10/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cheap, variety of sizes, standard black, shrinks down nicely without deformities, goes from very small to decent. The sizing is clearly marked on it. You actually get a full meter of each size, and at prices that are way better than any store near me.Cons:The tubing is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpmbr on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very handy, good quality shrinking tube. A must for all kinds of soldering, it replaces the use of tape. And the finishing is a lot better.Cons:It could be longer, and the 3.5mm and 4.5mm is used more than the others, but for the price buy two kits.OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreenTechNetwor on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This heat shrink kit is a must have for anyone who enjoys circuit projects. As the listing says, there are five total sizes each 1m long. One of the lengths of heatshrink is used to wrap up the other lengths, so that one did get kind of crumpled up. It still wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynunezjs on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:*Unbeatable price *Great assortment of gauges, fits almost any situationCons:*none so farOtherThoughts:I bought this to aid in my task of soldering wires around my house to cable my audio systems inside the walls. I regularly require different gauges for each typ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJota muñoz on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:High quality as other that others really more expensives or knowed genuines brands. There are no difference between one of this pack and another from a genuine brand.Cons:I didn't find NO CONS, It's exactly what you need to cover and protect all wires.OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Selection of five sizes, Shrinks without burning, provides good protection, Good shrink ratioCons:Packaging wasn't that good, came wrapped in a sticky tape that left sticky residue on the tubingOtherThoughts:Bought this for some RC use and for repairs around th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeeMajors on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:These are great very good way to buy shrink wrap tubing. You really can't beat the price. Came as expected. Didn't take too long to ship either. Each tube is 1 meter long.Cons:None really. Nothing to complain about. They were cheap and good.OtherThoughts:These... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections