• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Exactly what you'd expect

posted by Coodude26 on 05/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This stuff is literally the exact same stuff you would buy from hobby shops here in the states. It only has a different production run number. It sells for for 4x as much money and less than 1/3rd of the actual product where I live.

That's not an exaggeration. They'll sell you 8 inch pieces of this stuff for $10 in stores here, so DX is a lifesaver. Sometimes I really do hate the huge inflation that occurs between other countries and the USA.

Cons:

My only complaint is the packaging...it is folded up and then all taped together. After you remove that tape, there's a sticky residue, so that's no fun. Also it doesn't come with a spool or anything, which is why I gave it the 4/5 for ease of use. This stuff will be dangling all over if you're like me and you don't want to cut it to sections.

OtherThoughts:

None really, get yourself a nice heat gun (NOT hair dryer) and get to the workbench!

Bottomline:

This is the same stuff you'd get in the USA from hobbyshops where they'll charge you literally 12x as much.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections