DX » Community » Reviews » LED Flash Tyre Wheel Valve Cap Lamp for Bicycle / Car - Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Awesome Satisfied Divertido!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMicce1981 on 06/15/2015

Have not had the time to see them in the dark yet, but So far I love them. No problems putting them on the bike nor the car, so im gonna usethem on both. Highly recomend this product

Love them!

0 0 1

• posted byhack7mood on 05/18/2015

pros:nice goods cros:need battery

0 0 0

• posted byjaguerra10 on 02/07/2015

Pros: le dan a la bici un toque divertido y todos se te quedan mirando, además funciona como "ojo de gato" y sirve para hacerte ver. Contra: cada una lleva tres pilitas de las de pastilla chiquititas lo que supone un gasto. Aunque duran varias semanas.

0 0 0

• posted bynaldson on 12/31/2014

bom preço, fácil de instalar

Impression:Bem legal para uso notorno;

0 0 0

• posted byaistutis101 on 11/16/2014

Pros: It creates a amazing view from both sides, people just dont stop staring at my bike when I cycle around the town. Actually I almost feel like that guy from movie "Tron" with this simple and genius idea. Cons: The ON/OFF button would be great though, becouse I always lose that piece of paper... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGAPBHZ on 11/10/2014

Demorou quase 3 meses pra chegar... Mas chegou ok.

Impression:good,Demora Mas Chega!!;

0 0 0

• posted byhenriqueheidi on 02/06/2015

Pros: Perfect, the product is good as described, fits perfectly with the outlet air bicycle tire and is very bright and elegant as I wanted. Against: I advise to bicycles, because I used the bike and ended up with very fast speed due to the battery.

0 0 0

• posted bypewi89 on 10/22/2014

the goods came very well packaged, albeit the relatively slow delivery. Although the product was very representative of the description, the material and design of the goods were somewhat flimsy for rough handles. Nonetheless, overall it was a good purchase for being decent in price

Impression:Awesome,awesomeness but filmsy;

0 0 0

• posted byroikale on 08/12/2014

Pros are the price and added visibility for kids on bike. Also kids like flashing lights. cons: the quality seems like "Use and throw away" as if it was never meant to last until changing batteries.. although we haven't had these for very long and maybe they will last long.

Impression:Cheap fun and security;

0 0 0

• posted byVladusha94 on 07/18/2014

Fast and quality service, experienced staff, high quality product, no delays at customs, I ochesh pleased with your work. Good podhodyt k bike. Very Good visible at night. Product without defects, tsarapyn in excellent condition. Thank you. There are no notes There are no notes Fast and quality I... Read more

LED Flash Tyre Wheel Valve Cap Lamp for Bicycle

0 0 0

DX Everywhere