DX » Community » Reviews » LED Flash Tyre Wheel Valve Cap Lamp for Bicycle / Car - Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Awesome Satisfied like to better
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrogoart on 03/26/2016

It works as advertised. I would like to better the quality of the threads in the product - some dangling. The glow bright enough to see it well at dusk.

Impression:like to better;

0 0 0

• posted bySaulMLR on 02/23/2016

Pensaba que llegarian los 2 focos, aunque despues de ver la publicacion me quedo claro que dice por pieza, entonces se llega a ser un poco caro comprando el par, pero sirve mucho y hasta trae las pilas, es muy util para que resaltar en la noche y queda muy bonito.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9617293 on 02/18/2016

Good for all tyre types. Easy to install. Looks very good in dark! It's a good fun for children for low price. ;-)

0 0 0

• posted by9617293 on 02/18/2016

Good for all tyre types. Easy to install. Looks very good in dark! It's a good fun for children for low price. ;-)

0 0 0

• posted byjzacar1 on 01/15/2016

Pros : Easy too use and install, good fluentuality light, waterprof Cons: no

good product año cheap good product año cheap

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byhaowong on 01/03/2016

Pros: Cheap price, looks cool Cons: Battery life is bad. Seems to only activate when moving at a certain speed Overall impressions: Bough this as a curiosity. I wanted to put it on my baby stroller (which has pneumatic wheels) but the unit wouldn't light up, because the battery died. Once the was... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9845389 on 12/29/2015

They can prevent an accident and make you so much more vissible

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bytomster87 on 12/12/2015

pros are the price and simlicity of the item. easy to use and works great con would be that it is not seen from behind so you still need a warning light on your bike. Overall it is a great item. i recomend it to anynone ith a bike.

0 0 0

• posted bybestdeals on 11/18/2015

Pros:Great price, easy to use, cool gadget Cons: They were so popular that someone stole them off my car :(

Impression:Love these!;

0 0 0

• posted byMicce1981 on 06/15/2015

Have not had the time to see them in the dark yet, but So far I love them. No problems putting them on the bike nor the car, so im gonna usethem on both. Highly recomend this product

Love them!

Impression:perfect,Awesome;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere