DX » Community » Reviews » LED Flash Tyre Wheel Valve Cap Lamp for Bicycle / Car - Blue + Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMikiezzz on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:In the Netherlands we bicycle a lot, even on places without good streetlight. Safety will be improved, beside that it seems to be a cool gadget! I choose the color bleu, just cause i like that colour. The time before receiving took a bit longer than i thought, but it came... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymnalis on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a bright light, and a nice blue color. Ideal for bicycle tire, as you need to be seen at night, and have no real active side lights by default Cons:could be a little cheper, even after price cut. Maybe if it came in pack of two (like sku.227047 which com... Read more

2 0
  • posted byxxxskeletonxxx on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:rather bright light, but for achievement of result was necessary to change a design a little. that brightly shone, it is necessary to twist not up to the end, differently presses contact and doesn't shine Cons:presses contact piece, it is necessary to twist not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmrcpv on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good light, very beautiful light (mine is blue) and everyone at streets look and point to me when I pass by. the cars see me very well and at a far distance. Cons:there is not switch to turnoff during the day, so the battery will not lasts for so long time. when you are... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytincan27 on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Makes night cycling safer as it increases visibility to others. Easy to install and comes with battery too. Only lights up when u cycle, therefore long lasting battery life. Cheap and nice gadget for your cycling experience Cons:Dun think its waterproof, as it plastic b... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections