DX » Community » Reviews » LED Flash Tyre Wheel Valve Cap Lamp for Bicycle / Car - Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Awesome Satisfied works
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdamPay on 03/12/2017

Impression:perfect,Awesome;

Great little product works on the motion of the wheel spinng give you a laser light affect when whhell are turning burnouts turned try smoke blue not that i condone looing traction off your tyres. The only con is the stick outta rim about 2 inches but was able to remedy this buy unscrewing the f... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBboystrike on 02/14/2017

Impression:perfect;

Pros: small size, battery includes, good visibilité Cons: you can't see all the wheel blue.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by17071981 on 02/02/2017

Impression:good;

Bom, recomendo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10277650 on 12/11/2016

Impression:tökéletes;

gyors szállítás

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJustJC on 12/10/2016

Impression:good,works,Secure;

Easy to use. Hold the unit, with the light upwards, and screw the metal looking plastic. Remove the small white piece and install on car or bike. If used on a bicycle, like me, you can make it fit by screwing in the included piece of plastic. On the bicycle the light is bright and flashing, it to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byranchordas007 on 11/29/2016

Impression:Awesome;

Received the product fairly quick. It is in working condition. Happy and satisfied. I recommend this product.

6 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byandreharveland on 11/19/2016

Impression:good,perfect,Awesome;

Pros: Looks awesome on my car, cheap and they have now worked for a while. Cons: None, really.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10522007 on 09/27/2016

Impression:good,perfect;

PROS: Shines very bright, so it looks very nice at night, makes it safer to ride an BMX bike at night because of the lights, good built quality CONS: NONE

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byduinorio on 09/22/2016

Impression:perfect;

Stunning ! No cons. I recommend.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8885282 on 08/15/2016

Impression:good;

Easy to install on bicycles, kids love the novelty of it. Might help for cars to see you in the dark. It's meant for cars and motorbikes, so you need to go fast in order to have a continuous streak.

4 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere