DX » Community » Reviews » LED Flash Tyre Wheel Valve Cap Lamp for Bicycle / Car - Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Satisfied Demora Mas Chega!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaistutis101 on 11/16/2014

Pros: It creates a amazing view from both sides, people just dont stop staring at my bike when I cycle around the town. Actually I almost feel like that guy from movie "Tron" with this simple and genius idea. Cons: The ON/OFF button would be great though, becouse I always lose that piece of paper that ... Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byGAPBHZ on 11/10/2014

Demorou quase 3 meses pra chegar... Mas chegou ok. Read more

Impression:good,Demora Mas Chega!!;

0 0 0

• posted byMikiezzz on 06/04/2014

In the Netherlands we bicycle a lot, even on places without good streetlight. Safety will be improved, beside that it seems to be a cool gadget! I choose the color bleu, just cause i like that colour. The time before receiving took a bit longer than i thought, but it came! Wel wraped and packed i received ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymnalis on 05/18/2014

It is a bright light, and a nice blue color. Ideal for bicycle tire, as you need to be seen at night, and have no real active side lights by default could be a little cheper, even after price cut. Maybe if it came in pack of two (like sku.227047 which comes in pair - but not so nice looking color). Also,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygrevik on 04/05/2014

it is easy to install, the light is bright, good for night city riding.they could have made it from metal, not plastic, but it works as long as you don't tighten it too much.cars see you from side to side and you can prevent accidents with this little thing plastic seems fragile, works in daytime too,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybingobongo8t6 on 03/11/2014

Less than £1 makes this a worthy gamble in any case. Really easy to fit, and cheap enough to replace if they are stolen. Bright in low light, comes with batteries. Hasn't ran out yet with over 40 miles usage. You may need to adjust until you get the right level of function - if this is too tight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywebracer55 on 02/03/2014

You make yourself noticed at the street, and this increase your safety, a lot of people point at you because of the lighting effect, and a few try to not be obvious when they see you. By day they don't are useful of course, and this will use the battery with no reason, but you can also buy the batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byimzy84 on 01/28/2014

I have bought this for my younger brother, and he just loves it. Works really great and all his friends would like to have one. At night looks really nice when the wheels are spinning. When you stop, the light turns off. He is only using it at night. During the day he takes it off, so he don´t drain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydivad2835 on 01/09/2014

Its a really cool blue light for your tires! It can "tune" your bike/motorbike/car for night runs. It brings an adapter for 1 type of tires, so you can use this on 2 different type tires. It includes batteries! Its quite easy to use. Materials are poor, it looks like it could blow up if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaricozo on 12/27/2013

It makes what it is supposed to be done. And it is easy to use. easy to install. it is not very shiny and, although it is rainproof, it runs out of battery very quick in a rainy whether. There could be a way to easily take it out when you fill your tires. There should be a turn-on, turn-off button, because ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections