DX » Community » Reviews » 1M Black Heat Shrink Tubing - Five Size Pack (6/7/8/9/10mm)
  • 5 star 24 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCriggie on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine - the tube shrinks up perfectly well in an electric heat gun, a butane hot air torch, a hair dryer, and a lighter. Cons:Don't use a lighter for this if you can avoid it. There is no adhesive or sealant inside, so if you heat shrink two or more wires... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreenTechNetwor on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I purchased this large kit, and the smaller kit available on DX. Both kits work wonderfully. They are a must have for anyone who enjoys creating circuit projects. Cons:The one length used to wrap and pack the other lengths was a bit crumpled and kinked, but it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanpilou on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As described, you have five sizes to adjust to your electric connexions. Lengh of each tube is ok to do a lot connexion. Cons:All the five tubes are mixed in a small bag so you have to classify them when you received your order. That's not a nightmare to do but I have n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEletroTecRBL on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Spaghetti Retractable Thermal, ideal for insulation, splices wires, cables peeled, etc.. Its isolation is perfect and the finish is superior to any electrical tape, then placed on a wire just to warm it retract, shrink and isolate the desired place. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquomme on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:they shrink decent...good quality...low price...various sizes each realy 1m long Cons:none, except they could be in various colors and not put together with adhesive tape...because i hate that glue sticked on them OtherThoughts:if you use them often buy them bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycfrek on 08/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:really great product at a very cheap price does not catch flame and is resistant to high temperature suitable for electrical insulation requires a heat source preferably a jet lighter available on dx sku 11868 shrinks quick remains sturdy after heating it no l... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySethusoid on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This variety size pack is great if you are not sure what size you might need for a certain purpose. Plenty of length to experiment with. Shrinks easily with not a lot of heat. Cons:None that I can think of at all. OtherThoughts:I didn't know what size I would... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarfpt on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Have several sizes of heat shrink tubes. - Enough for isolation in small electrical projects. - Can be used for other things not electrical, like small ropes knots. - Makes your soldering tips look great. Cons:It could be a bit more cheaper. OtherThoughts:Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byesabee on 08/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+The price is a real bargain compared to other places. +Works just like one would expect (it´s a heat shrink tube). +Each tube is 1m long and you get five (5) different sizes. +Great if you like to do some DIY (repairs and/or soldering). +A really good alternative... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjarbeni87 on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheaper than any of the other i´ve come across. -nice quality -works just as it should -shrinks as muchs as those expensive brands Cons:-clear packing tape was wrapped around the tubes at some parts and it leaved sticky spots that are not easy to clean a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections