DX » Community » Reviews » 1M Black Heat Shrink Tubing - Five Size Pack (6/7/8/9/10mm)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Useful Gostei good heat schrink
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVasaX on 01/28/2015

This is useful thing if you know how it works (put something inside and heat shrink tube) and where you can use it (mainly isolatin wires, wired connection, but it can be creatively used elsewhere (sealing, cords, for example). The sizes are proper, the lenght is approximate its not exact 100mm,... Read more

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 01/17/2015

Pros: Excellent shrinking rate and durability. I've had them on some wires and cables for a long tie and they have endured properly. Cons: I left one under the sun and it shrunk, dumb me. Another one who was already shrunk, after being hit by the sun for a long time, got broken, but i guess with... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byAleksandr911 on 01/13/2015

Excellent heat shrink tubing in a very ridiculous price. This is much better than duct tape. I recommend to all!

0 0 0

• posted byDragnokk on 12/18/2014

Porém os meus vieram todos do mesmo tamanho.

Impression:Gostei;

0 0 1

• posted byRealdeal1975 on 11/25/2014

Works as it sepost too work. No cons found yet. Nice selection of size.

Impression:good heat schrink;

0 0 0

• posted bykanyero01 on 09/15/2014

Pros: It's a fantastic item. It has 5 different sizes so you can choose wich one fits better your needs. It reacts very well to the heat. In the shops from my city i could only buy 2 sizes of this item for the same price that i paid here in dealextreme. Cons: I can't really find one right now. it... Read more

Very good item Very good item

0 0 0

• posted bykhboonstra on 05/11/2014

If you have any interest in doing your own electric work on your equipment or your car / motorcycle you just can't go without shrink-sleeve. And if you are not a pro (speaking from experience) you will sometimes have to do your work again, because maybe you did not choose the correct size. So you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjunkopurul on 03/02/2014

this are a nice adittion for your toolbox if you are working on anything that relates to electricity. from automovile electronics from DIY projects to household repairs, this is a must to have! there are really no cons from this product, it does what it says and nothing more. the package only 1 M... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 02/25/2014

Works fine - the tube shrinks up perfectly well in an electric heat gun, a butane hot air torch, a hair dryer, and a lighter. Don't use a lighter for this if you can avoid it. There is no adhesive or sealant inside, so if you heat shrink two or more wires together there will be an air gap, which... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byallbellerose on 12/16/2013

I like that it comes with a bunch of various size, and one meter each, i had a bunch of repair to do in my old car, this made it a lot cleaner and secure than using electrical tape. Not sure about the shrink ratio. but so far it never was an issue as you can choose the size that is the closest to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections