DX » Community » Reviews » 1M Black Heat Shrink Tubing - Five Size Pack (6/7/8/9/10mm)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Useful Great value Gostei Essential
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydirceudr on 05/24/2017

Impression:Very good,Useful,Great value;

I really like the quality, it comes in strips 1 m long, that can be cut the size you want. The price was awesome.

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byED03 on 04/09/2017

Impression:Very good,Essential,Useful;

Good assortment of shrink tube, several sizes did it for me because i work on automation and these things give a whole other level of presentation to repair or project and i think is more useful and practical than the regular PVC tape. Cons: None. The 6mm tube comes really bent because is the one... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMrJelle on 12/26/2016

Impression:Very good,Useful;

It's heatshrink tubing. You cut it to size, put it over your wire before you make the connection (usually by soldering), then move it over the bare wire and apply heat to shrink. This does just that. Nothing left to be said.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySayasam on 05/05/2016

Impression:Very good;

Easy to cut, great quality, shrinks well, although not very much. Very useful to protect cables from ripping apart.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKavHo on 03/28/2016

Impression:Useful;

use it a lot, usefull for evrey DIY electronica project

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bychris6666 on 12/24/2015

Impression:Very good;

Good quality and usable product. Huge variety of sizes. there isn't not much to say about this product

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeliasfb on 11/09/2015

Pros: plenty os shrink tube for the price; various sizes, 1m long each. Shrinks when heated, as expected. Cons: none so far.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytesssio on 11/08/2015

Impression:Very good,Useful,Gostei;

A useful thing for the DIY enthusiast. A bit stretched, well-compressed by heating. Fast does not light up on an open fire - you can gently heat even lighter. I use for insulation open wires and connections in the repair.

A useful thing for the DIY enthusiast A useful thing for the DIY enthusiast

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byarasuludag on 10/09/2015

Impression:Useful;

Pros: It works and it is cheap. Cons: Heatshrink has writings on it, it is bad for audio cable making but I'm not regreting I bought it. It will be required eventuallly.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCaaarlo2 on 07/23/2015

PROS: -Quality product -Very useful sizes -Good price CONS: -None Will buy another one, they're very useful.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere