DX » Community » Reviews » 1M Black Heat Shrink Tubing - Five Size Pack (6/7/8/9/10mm)
  • 5 star 29 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykanyero01 on 09/15/2014

Pros: It's a fantastic item. It has 5 different sizes so you can choose wich one fits better your needs. It reacts very well to the heat. In the shops from my city i could only buy 2 sizes of this item for the same price that i paid here in dealextreme. Cons: I can't really find one right now. The only thing it could be a con would be how long will ... Read more

Very good item Very good item

Impression:Very good;

0 0
  • posted bykhboonstra on 05/11/2014

If you have any interest in doing your own electric work on your equipment or your car / motorcycle you just can't go without shrink-sleeve. And if you are not a pro (speaking from experience) you will sometimes have to do your work again, because maybe you did not choose the correct size. So you want plenty of shrink sleeve to start with and a variety ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjunkopurul on 03/02/2014

this are a nice adittion for your toolbox if you are working on anything that relates to electricity. from automovile electronics from DIY projects to household repairs, this is a must to have! there are really no cons from this product, it does what it says and nothing more. the package only comes with 1 M of each tube, so if you use them a lot you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCriggie on 02/25/2014

Works fine - the tube shrinks up perfectly well in an electric heat gun, a butane hot air torch, a hair dryer, and a lighter. Don't use a lighter for this if you can avoid it. There is no adhesive or sealant inside, so if you heat shrink two or more wires together there will be an air gap, which is a perfect size for whicking moisture or oils up the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallbellerose on 12/16/2013

I like that it comes with a bunch of various size, and one meter each, i had a bunch of repair to do in my old car, this made it a lot cleaner and secure than using electrical tape. Not sure about the shrink ratio. but so far it never was an issue as you can choose the size that is the closest to your need. I don't have an heat gun, so i use a lighter,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrevm999 on 11/21/2013

Works just as good as any heat shrink. A good variety of sizes. Good to buy if you don't know what size you need or might have multiple needs. Can't find a better price in any local stores. None! Couldn't have asked for better heat shrink, it works as well as you could want. You can also shrink the heat shrink with the side of a soldering iron if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreenTechNetwor on 07/01/2013

I purchased this large kit, and the smaller kit available on DX. Both kits work wonderfully. They are a must have for anyone who enjoys creating circuit projects. The one length used to wrap and pack the other lengths was a bit crumpled and kinked, but it works fine. The lengths of heat shrink were coiled up neatly and organized. Get it. They're super ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanpilou on 04/25/2013

As described, you have five sizes to adjust to your electric connexions. Lengh of each tube is ok to do a lot connexion. All the five tubes are mixed in a small bag so you have to classify them when you received your order. That's not a nightmare to do but I have no other cons... It is an electronic part which is resistant to pulling and can insulate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEletroTecRBL on 03/31/2013

Great Spaghetti Retractable Thermal, ideal for insulation, splices wires, cables peeled, etc.. Its isolation is perfect and the finish is superior to any electrical tape, then placed on a wire just to warm it retract, shrink and isolate the desired place. Nothing against the product delivers what it promises and meets my needs. ideal para isolamentos,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquomme on 03/20/2013

they shrink decent...good quality...low price...various sizes each realy 1m long none, except they could be in various colors and not put together with adhesive tape...because i hate that glue sticked on them if you use them often buy them because they are cheap and good quality...i only miss various colors and i realy don't use so much the big ones,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections