DX » Community » Reviews » 3M Black Heat Shrink Tubing - Five Size Pack (6/7/8/9/10mm)
  • 5 star 15 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXasdererg on 02/18/2014

It's a lot of heat shrink tubing, for people interested in DIY and hobby it will last for a long, long time. It has a lot of sizes, so it is very versatile. Insane value per meter Bundle is big and uncomfortable to store and operate, I opted for keeping it in the same bag it came in it comes folded so there are some parts of the tubing that may be damaged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoesarmy on 01/06/2014

Customize - 3M length allows you to trim to your project or repair needs. Cheap - You will pay $5 or more for a little pack of a few 1 inch pieces of this at most major store chains. Professional - Repairs are almost unnoticeable when finished with quality heat shrink tubing. White wording on tubes. I would prefer a plain black tube free from markings.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmdieleman on 07/08/2013

This heat shrink kit is very cheap compared to what you would pay for it in a local shop. The quality is very good, no difference to the more expensive heat shrink. It is very easy to use, I prefer to use a blowtorch to shrink it but a lighter will work as fine. It is a nice selection of sizes, most DIYers won't need more then this kit. There are no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIbirapua on 06/18/2013

Very cheap combo with 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm and 10mm in this pack, will suit most of your needs. No cons so far. If you are a DIY enthusiast, I truly recommend also the SKU 23451, a pack with smaller diameter ones, so you will have most of your heat shrink tubing needs plenty covered with a decent range of options. Just be careful to avoid burning the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykennumen on 06/01/2013

+ 3m of five sizes, applying to a vast range of uses + shrinks easily regardless of the heat source be it a bunzen burner, a soldering iron or a simple lighter + does not break or tear while applying a normal amount of heat + does not tear after heavy usage None that I could see. Being very picky, the rubber is folded as opposed to rolled up. But there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by66tbird on 03/22/2013

cheap, shrinks evenly, very tough, works great with a heat gun, stays flexible over time (years in my case) comes in many sizes, easy to read some of it gets crunched up in shipping. Not a problem really, just stretch it out and into shape. It will shrink back when heat is applied. hard to remove onless you use a really sharp knife. this stuff is my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoverUp on 08/02/2011

it's work as expected it came in differents diameters to satisfy any demand the packing came too tight and with a lot of "corners", so the "tube" has converted in to a "flat tube" in some parts and you have to deal with that because it's not reversible. not a real problem anyway.. would be nice if you add more sizes cheaper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidxy01 on 07/28/2011

Good quality (shrinks very good) Great price (you won't find anywhere cheaper) Various sizes (very usefull) More then enough heat shrink tubing (15m sounds not so much but it is definitely a huge parcel) The tubes are so heavily folded to fit in the packet (some parts are extremely buckled and not usable) The tape holding all together is very hard to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfz138 on 12/18/2010

cheap cheap cheap cheap and cheap. Does it job well. get a hair dryer or hot gun, blow it and it shrinks over your pipes, cables and wires. Anywhere you want it to. You could even share it with a friend, since its so long, maybe 1m each among 3 friends just cut it away, blow it and viola! No cons at all. Even Cheaper than my local alternatives. For ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypkcahier on 08/11/2010

* 3 meters is a lot, most shops in EU will sell you by small pieces, which come a couple times more expensive than this * It's just the kind of thing that's super useful, especially when dealing with electrical stuff * It's very cheap as stated before * 2:1 shrink ratio is not that great * The packaging is not great(you can see on customer images) and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections