DX » Community » Reviews » 3M Black Heat Shrink Tubing - Five Size Pack (6/7/8/9/10mm)
Customer’s impression:
Good product long Correct Very useful.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEzequielRR on 03/23/2015

Works good

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byCRISALTA on 03/19/2015

Muy bueno el set, diferentes medidas.

0 0 0

• posted by8979737 on 03/18/2015

correct car pas cher, la retractation est moyenne, mais pour le prix, c'est bien

Impression:Correct;

0 0 0

• posted by8586901 on 03/04/2015

All black heat shrink tubes. The size is written on the outside, and they arrived bunched together. Works as intended. The lenght is really around 3m per tube

Impression:long;

0 0 0

• posted byDamiaforever on 03/02/2015

At times i think i'm an "Heat Shrink Tube eater" because my consumption of this material i so high, i use it in a lot of applications. The Heat Shrink Tube from DX has a very high quality and stability. The good price and the easy buy system is very good for me. Thanks DX.

Impression:Very useful.;

0 0 0

• posted byfzrob on 10/05/2014

Pros: I was done with not having the right size heat shrinking tube. Together with the 5-size pack with smaller ones, you'r done at once! Works as it should. Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted byXasdererg on 02/18/2014

It's a lot of heat shrink tubing, for people interested in DIY and hobby it will last for a long, long time. It has a lot of sizes, so it is very versatile. Insane value per meter Bundle is big and uncomfortable to store and operate, I opted for keeping it in the same bag it came in it comes so a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoesarmy on 01/06/2014

Customize - 3M length allows you to trim to your project or repair needs. Cheap - You will pay $5 or more for a little pack of a few 1 inch pieces of this at most major store chains. Professional - Repairs are almost unnoticeable when finished with quality heat shrink tubing. White wording on I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmdieleman on 07/08/2013

This heat shrink kit is very cheap compared to what you would pay for it in a local shop. The quality is very good, no difference to the more expensive heat shrink. It is very easy to use, I prefer to use a blowtorch to shrink it but a lighter will work as fine. It is a nice selection of sizes, I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIbirapua on 06/18/2013

Very cheap combo with 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm and 10mm in this pack, will suit most of your needs. No cons so far. If you are a DIY enthusiast, I truly recommend also the SKU 23451, a pack with smaller diameter ones, so you will have most of your heat shrink tubing needs plenty covered with a decent I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: