Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* 3 meters is a lot, most shops in EU will sell you by small pieces, which come a couple times more expensive than this
* It's just the kind of thing that's super useful, especially when dealing with electrical stuff
* It's very cheap as stated before
* 2:1 shrink ratio is not that great
* The packaging is not great(you can see on customer images) and comes with the typical crappy Chinese sticky tape
I've used quite some of that for electrical projects, and it just works great. Good insulation, and very solid. However if you do smaller electrical stuff/electronics, you will want to get the smaller sizes, since these are quite big, smallest is 6mm, which goes 3mm after shrinkage, and only large gauge electrical wire will fit that.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.