DX » Community » Reviews » Extra Long USB to Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for Samsung i9500 / i9300 / i9100 - Black (300CM)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStatjack on 05/31/2014

I measured it and it is 3 meters long not bad quality but a bit thinner that the original The USB is The Same width no problem with that Good Item and ok Quality you might wanna watch out for people that will go through your hall or room they might step on it or it might get hooked with their feet I'm Extremely Happy With it I just wish If it was a ... Read more

3 Meters Long Charger
    0 0
  • posted byWanderer1913 on 05/29/2014

REALLY long USB to micro USB cable, works perfectly, price is really low compared to "originals". Fits the PS3 controller perfectly. None that I can think of. I bought this to be able to play PS3 even if my controllers battery was low. Charging the controller perfectly. Almost all other cables are too short for me, sitting aprox 2,5 meters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJordanLawson1 on 04/29/2014

You dont know freedom until you have a cord as long as this. I use it to charge my phone, and the length allows me freedom to move around and not worry about pulling it out of the wall. Solid build quality. Cable and ports are very durable. So far so good. I have not found any faults with this cord so far. Ive always been wary of extra long cords, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byutrechtd817 on 02/23/2014

This cable works perfect on my Sony phone long reach and does not crack at the connectors like most do. this cable only keeps my battery alive on my samsung s4 mini and that is annoying but overnight it cahrges. if you need a long cable for your phone with micro USB this is the one you need! Overall it is a pritty good cable for its price all of an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBJHawk on 10/15/2013

Cheap and long Don't know if it's only me, but both cables I bought had so much resistance they gave me max of 0.25A. That is too low , it charged only about 20% of battery on Nexus 7 over night in comparison to full charge with original cable. Measured it and tested it with same conditions both this cable and original. If i didn't need cables longer ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCromeroLP91 on 09/20/2013

- The quality product is good, it's works perfectly and had no problem. The product packaging is excelent, without failures, and not open. The seller sent the item the next day of purchase, very respectable - - The product in my opinion does not have any cons- - The delivery was satisfactory after three weeks (sent to Argentina). I'm happy with it. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections