DX » Community » Reviews » 5M Black Heat Shrink Tubing (0.8mm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjcaso26 on 08/16/2013

Is a good product for a good price, good quantity and quality. Simple to use and for that price is a good deal. The package is ok. In the future if I ever need, I will order as there are for sale various measures and even packages with different diameters. Do not know if the quality will be the best, but for home jobs and crimps is a great product. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQWERman on 04/23/2013

It´s cheap, It does it´s job :) Simple to use. I deliberately tried to burn it and it did self extinguish. I got only 3 meters of the shrinking tube! It´s not made from the best possible material, so I recomend it mostly for hobby applications. No other cons. Shipping took a while. More than a month! I reccomend this item to everyone ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynpelov on 06/16/2010

It's good. It does the job. It came in nice package - not folded like the 5 sizes pack. It's not sticked with scotch like the 5 sizes pack When using lighter it is damaged too fast. You have to be a careful and light it for less than an a second. I can't think of other cons. Still, it's nice quality. I have this for one day, but I had 5 sizes pack that ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections