DX » Community » Reviews » 5M Black Heat Shrink Tubing (2.5mm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarksanne on 05/14/2014

It's heat shrink tube in the 2.5mm diameter in black. And the amount of length for this tube is enough to last for quite some time for the averige user. Nice quality, easy to use, shrinks accordingly. Sometimes it's somewhat flatterened. If this is because of the packaging or the material itself I do not know. Also because of the hard bends it can be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytsikosts20 on 03/21/2014

Really is good. When heated with a lighter the tube shrinks half its size, making it excellent to join several wires with one another, resulting in a neater cable, or else covering soldered spots between two wires. hmmm, not found yet The price is right and it simply works as it should. The heat shrink, shrinks really good and doesnt take much heat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBabaWoo on 12/25/2013

The size of the product is just perfect to me in conjunction to my previous order. I would expect both work well together to provide me the inner and outer wrap of my some small projects. The color is also a plus to distinguish the 2 sizes in my possession. The tubing in combined with my previous purchase are performing better than I expected. They ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqnbt on 08/20/2013

It's fairly cheap for it's length and worked as advertised. Used it on a few wires already and they're all holding up. It didn't shrink as much as I though. If you're working with thin wires (which a lot of cheaper products use) you might want to try a size even smaller than 2.5mm. The product was wrapped like a big bundle of cable in a plastic bag.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimonDiekema on 08/11/2013

The heat shrink, shrinks really good and doesnt take much heat to apply. i have now used it for a couple of projects and i can only recommend it. Its great if you want to cover up exposed copper on cables, wich is what it is made for. The price is fantastic! The only bad thing about it is the fact that it get pretty stiff when shrinked. The other bad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoelz on 09/29/2009

This stuff really is good. When heated with a lighter the tube shrinks more than half its size, making it excellent to either join several wires with one another, resulting in a neater cable, or else covering solder spots between 2 wires. For this price, you get a very long shrinking tube which will last you for a long time before needing to buy again!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections