DX » Community » Reviews » 5M Black Heat Shrink Tubing (3.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Cheap Durable Good Build shrinking
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoost69 on 01/23/2016

I use multiple types (widths) of shrink tube (all from DX.com) when working under the model train track. I mostly shrink it with my soldering iron. Sometimes i think that the shrink tube has a small hole (after shrinking). I have never measured if it is really the case. Would that be different Or... Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 01/07/2016

A great amount of heat shrink tubing and at such a low cost. Make sure this is the correct width before use. The tubing itself is jet black with the occasional piece of white writing from the company that made it. I have used this in a few different situations and all are still going strong after... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Useful,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 12/25/2015

Great inexpensive small bit of heat shrink tubing. I have been using this item for a few years ordering it multiple times. I would definitely recommend this as I have never had any troubles with use. Just make sure this tubing is the correct width for your needs before buying.

Impression:Cheap,Durable,Good Build;

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 01/28/2015

This is useful thing if you know how it works (put something inside and heat shrink tube) and where you can use it (mainly isolatin wires, wired connection, but it can be creatively used elsewhere (sealing, cords, for example). The sizes are proper, the lenght is approximate its not exact 100mm,... Read more

Impression:Useful,shrinking;

0 0 0

• posted byBonejj on 05/09/2013

Works like it should, shrinks well and does not melt like other cheaper forms found on other sites. Also no tearing issues as it shrinks. None found, though it's a little stiff but that is a characteristic of the Polyolefin, you get what you pay for... Doesn't come on a spool? Would be nice if it... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere