DX » Community » Reviews » MINIX NEO X7 Quad-Core Android 4.2.2 Google TV Player Mini PC w/ 2GB RAM,16GB ROM, Bluetooth,US Plug
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEzeechair on 07/03/2014

Device is as described on website and was received with all cables and peripherals mentioned. Easy setup. If you are familiar with Android phone or tablet using the same google account will allow install of apps already purchased. Performance is fast and the XBMC media player software tailored for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeladmor on 12/21/2013

this device will upgrade your tv into a huge tablet. i have found it as a very good streamer. runs hd movies with no problem and the wifi signel is very strong. i also use it to web surfing reading e mails and as a music player. the on\off button is the only function the remote controler actually does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymladen010 on 09/11/2013

This item is wery good, small and nice. Wi-Fi works fine. My Rii Mini Keyboard works fine. I really enjoy playing movies. Fast delivery (NL), 7 days. With the remote control of NEO x7 you can not really do much, just basic, so I recommend a wireless keyboard. Use USB flash drive directly to NEO x7 and ... Read more

1 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections