DX » Community » Reviews » 2.2" Serial SPI TFT Color LCD Module for Arduino - Red + Silver
Customer’s impression:
cool Small Bright Good little display Good (slightly slow) LCD module
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybolognesi88 on 06/06/2015

First of all: it just works with 3v3, so if you're using a 5v arduino, you need to build some voltage dividers with resistors and it's done (MISO can be coupled directly). Mine didn't work at first, I needed to make small changes to this library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_ILI9341 I the... Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byjewaard on 05/15/2015

Pros: cheap, easy to use, nice build quality. I bought the lcd display just to see what i cloud get for that price and am prositivly suprised. The quality of the display and module is good and the datasheet is easily available. I got it working in under two hours on a MSP430 Launchpad(see I guess... Read more

Easy to use and good quality display fot that price

Impression:cool,Bright,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byBasPeter on 03/30/2015

Pros: - small bright display! after a few days playing with it i finally managed to get it working! this tutorial helped me alot: http://www.instructables.com/id/Cheap-TFT-22-inch-Display-on-Arduino-ILI9340C-or-I/ Cons: the screen is a bit wobbly, it is not the best engineered piece of but for i... Read more

Impression:Small,Good little display;

0 0 0

• posted bysemos2k on 03/12/2015

Pros: Excelent product lower price Cons: N/A

0 0 0

• posted byWejur on 11/20/2014

I spend almost 3 days to try find some information, how to setup this display. So... it must work with 3.3V LOGIC! NOT 5V, just 3.3V. You need Level Shifting Module 5V->3.3V, like this SKU 308899, but i didn`t have any information about it. So i can`t say what this quality is good, because i cant... Read more

Impression:Bright,Small;

3 1 0

• posted byKyleS on 08/17/2014

Nice clear image, good color, minimal pin count, and if you're on a 3v logic system, easy setup. The trade off for being minimal pin count is that it's relatively slow, and works best for static images. Animations on it require being clever if you don't want tearing, and video is novelty-quality,... Read more

Impression:Good (slightly slow) LCD module;

1 0 1

• posted byblTb86 on 08/17/2014

Took me a while, but I finally got this thing to work with my Arduino Nano. First time I've tried it, all I got was a blank screen. Then, after several days of research I found out that even though it has a built-in voltage regulator, it does not support 5V input. Most of the working solutions i... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byAlekzander2013 on 03/25/2014

Compact, good quality, serial interface (SPI), well known controller (ILI9341), lot of drivers for almost every MCU. I get it to work with my STM8S as soon as i wired it correctly (don't forget - it's 3.3v, and RST and SCE is Active Low so they have to be pulled to ground by external resistor or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byps2freak on 02/19/2014

Great display, which uses the MISO connectors on the Arduino. So it uses a serial interface. The pro is that it just uses 5 connections on the arduino to make the display work. Should be compatible with the UTFT library, but I use the Adafruit library Because it is serial it is slow in drawing. a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymauroga on 02/08/2014

Nice looking with good retro illumination TFT. Very useful to have an SDCARD reader embedded for stocking images or whatsoever. The SDCard reader is huge. The SPI protocol for the SDCard and the TFT could be mutualised in order to decrease of 5 cables of connections. The SPI protocol for the and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: