DX » Community » Reviews » 2.2" Serial SPI TFT Color LCD Module for Arduino - Red + Silver
Customer’s impression:
cool Small Bright GENIAL Good little display
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantoniojjp on 08/06/2015

Pros: Facilidad de uso, funciona con las librerias estandard de arduino. Cons: Podria tener algo mas de luminosidad. Gran producto para conectar con tu arduino.

0 0 0

• posted by9456964 on 07/15/2015

Pros: very easy to hook up, though you will need a decent 3.3v power supply and level shifters, there are libraries available at adafruit.com Cons: none (Don't expect an Uno to drive this at higher speeds, nor any 8bit microcontrollers, the 16mhz with the spi clock divider of 2 or 4 is extremely... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrecht234 on 07/04/2015

Pros: easy to use if everything is well documented(see con) and very cheap. I'm working with a teensy3.1 so that no logic level shifter is needed. con: documentation states it's a ILI9341 controller, but it's the ILI9340 controller Conclusion: good product for very good price minus the documentation

0 0 0

• posted bybolognesi88 on 06/06/2015

First of all: it just works with 3v3, so if you're using a 5v arduino, you need to build some voltage dividers with resistors and it's done (MISO can be coupled directly). Mine didn't work at first, I needed to make small changes to this library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_ILI9341 I the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjewaard on 05/15/2015

Pros: cheap, easy to use, nice build quality. I bought the lcd display just to see what i cloud get for that price and am prositivly suprised. The quality of the display and module is good and the datasheet is easily available. I got it working in under two hours on a MSP430 Launchpad(see I guess... Read more

Easy to use and good quality display fot that price

0 0 0

• posted byBasPeter on 03/30/2015

Pros: - small bright display! after a few days playing with it i finally managed to get it working! this tutorial helped me alot: http://www.instructables.com/id/Cheap-TFT-22-inch-Display-on-Arduino-ILI9340C-or-I/ Cons: the screen is a bit wobbly, it is not the best engineered piece of but for i... Read more

Impression:Small,Good little display;

0 0 0

• posted bysemos2k on 03/12/2015

Pros: Excelent product lower price Cons: N/A

0 0 0

• posted byWejur on 11/20/2014

I spend almost 3 days to try find some information, how to setup this display. So... it must work with 3.3V LOGIC! NOT 5V, just 3.3V. You need Level Shifting Module 5V->3.3V, like this SKU 308899, but i didn`t have any information about it. So i can`t say what this quality is good, because i cant... Read more

3 2 0

• posted byKyleS on 08/17/2014

Nice clear image, good color, minimal pin count, and if you're on a 3v logic system, easy setup. The trade off for being minimal pin count is that it's relatively slow, and works best for static images. Animations on it require being clever if you don't want tearing, and video is novelty-quality,... Read more

Impression:Good (slightly slow) LCD module;

1 0 1

• posted byblTb86 on 08/17/2014

Took me a while, but I finally got this thing to work with my Arduino Nano. First time I've tried it, all I got was a blank screen. Then, after several days of research I found out that even though it has a built-in voltage regulator, it does not support 5V input. Most of the working solutions i... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere