DX » Community » Reviews » 2.2" Serial SPI TFT Color LCD Module for Arduino - Red + Silver
Customer’s impression:
nice cool Small Bright GENIAL
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarioBolanca on 11/26/2015

Pros: little LCD color display, nice colors, easy to connect to arduino board, works with 3v3, if using a 5v arduino, need to build voltage regulator with CD4050 using: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_ILI9340 with changes of pin connection ...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRocckk on 11/15/2015

Esta pantalla es de 3V pero yo la conecte a mi arduino con 5V, tal ves la estropee, no la pude hace funcionar con las librerias ILI9340 ni ILI9341, segui varios tutoriales y nada, pero todo esto pudo haber sido mi culpa por conectarla con 5V, de cualquier modo si la haces funcionar parece ser una... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantoniojjp on 08/06/2015

Pros: Facilidad de uso, funciona con las librerias estandard de arduino. Cons: Podria tener algo mas de luminosidad. Gran producto para conectar con tu arduino.

0 0 0

• posted by9456964 on 07/15/2015

Pros: very easy to hook up, though you will need a decent 3.3v power supply and level shifters, there are libraries available at adafruit.com Cons: none (Don't expect an Uno to drive this at higher speeds, nor any 8bit microcontrollers, the 16mhz with the spi clock divider of 2 or 4 is extremely... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrecht234 on 07/04/2015

Pros: easy to use if everything is well documented(see con) and very cheap. I'm working with a teensy3.1 so that no logic level shifter is needed. con: documentation states it's a ILI9341 controller, but it's the ILI9340 controller Conclusion: good product for very good price minus the documentation

0 0 0

• posted bybolognesi88 on 06/06/2015

First of all: it just works with 3v3, so if you're using a 5v arduino, you need to build some voltage dividers with resistors and it's done (MISO can be coupled directly). Mine didn't work at first, I needed to make small changes to this library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_ILI9341 I the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjewaard on 05/15/2015

Pros: cheap, easy to use, nice build quality. I bought the lcd display just to see what i cloud get for that price and am prositivly suprised. The quality of the display and module is good and the datasheet is easily available. I got it working in under two hours on a MSP430 Launchpad(see I guess... Read more

Easy to use and good quality display fot that price

0 0 0

• posted byBasPeter on 03/30/2015

Pros: - small bright display! after a few days playing with it i finally managed to get it working! this tutorial helped me alot: http://www.instructables.com/id/Cheap-TFT-22-inch-Display-on-Arduino-ILI9340C-or-I/ Cons: the screen is a bit wobbly, it is not the best engineered piece of but for i... Read more

Impression:Small,Good little display;

0 0 0

• posted bysemos2k on 03/12/2015

Pros: Excelent product lower price Cons: N/A

0 0 0

• posted byWejur on 11/20/2014

I spend almost 3 days to try find some information, how to setup this display. So... it must work with 3.3V LOGIC! NOT 5V, just 3.3V. You need Level Shifting Module 5V->3.3V, like this SKU 308899, but i didn`t have any information about it. So i can`t say what this quality is good, because i cant... Read more

3 2 0

DX Everywhere