DX » Community » Reviews » Fashionable Hooded Hitting Scene Leisure Slim fit Hooded Cardigan - Red + Black (Size-L)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byholayo444 on 02/13/2014

Starting from the point of view of quality diver, I can say that the diver is really comfortable, the fabric is made with a very fine cotton, which if I had bought in my country, I probably went triple what I came here. The zipper works great, does not lock and is very easy to use. Personally I'm not used to the neck to see covered by the diver, but ... Read more

Red Cardigan perfect price and really confortable
    0 0
  • posted byAlfazilla on 12/20/2013

Really good looking product for the price you pay. I would pay at least 40$ for a product like this in my country. Color of the fabric looks quality made. Needlework is also very nicely done. Perfect stuff for spring. The color of the product is just a bit lighter than its on the picture. In the picture it looks like it has thicker fabric but this one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEpimeth on 10/19/2013

It is comfortable, looks good and colours are good. Also like that there isnt realy a brand sticking out. Its a hoddie and thats it :) Not many cons, its maybe abit thin in fabric, but thats how i like them. I was wondering how they 2 hoodies in one system would work, kinda nice. You can have both zipped up or one of them I will be using this alot, ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections