DX » Community » Reviews » Fashionable Hooded Hitting Scene Leisure Slim fit Hooded Cardigan - Red + Black (Size-L)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byholayo444 on 02/13/2014

Starting from the point of view of quality diver, I can say that the diver is really comfortable, the fabric is made with a very fine cotton, which if I had bought in my country, I probably went triple what I came here. The zipper works great, does not lock and is very easy to use. Personally I'm not ... Read more

Red Cardigan perfect price and really confortable

0 0 1

• posted byAlfazilla on 12/20/2013

Really good looking product for the price you pay. I would pay at least 40$ for a product like this in my country. Color of the fabric looks quality made. Needlework is also very nicely done. Perfect stuff for spring. The color of the product is just a bit lighter than its on the picture. In the picture ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEpimeth on 10/19/2013

It is comfortable, looks good and colours are good. Also like that there isnt realy a brand sticking out. Its a hoddie and thats it :) Not many cons, its maybe abit thin in fabric, but thats how i like them. I was wondering how they 2 hoodies in one system would work, kinda nice. You can have both zipped ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections