DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Car USB Charger / Car Battery Voltage Meter - Black (12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Very helpful. For every car obligatoty Good voltage meter and nice look
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynessnajleor on 07/01/2015

voltage meter knocks at 0.2 volts after. well clear. draws at least 2 amps. protrudes rather far from the 12V car socket. less than 5 volts he does not. beautifully illuminated.

Impression:Good voltage meter and nice look;

0 0 0

• posted bycrbastow on 04/30/2015

This item is a great addition to a car for both charging items as well as electrical system monitoring. Most cars do not have a volt gauge and installing one can be ugly, costly and difficult. This item is a very simple effective way to monitor your charging system.

Impression:Very helpful. For every car obligatoty;

0 0 0

• posted by9236879 on 03/28/2015

Доставка в Москву через Венгрию заняла 2 недели. Цена на товар отличная, функции выполняет.

Отличная цена, быстрая доставка Отличная цена, быстрая доставка

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bypessotto on 12/19/2014

Pros: working well for now, the displayed voltage is very close to the real, and also works as a charger. Cons: The connector could be better, with time going up and have to adjust.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycaracasmaru on 09/26/2014

Pros: Very good quality. I use this gadget to get information on my car-battery health while the starter motor cranks. The volt-display should not drop below 10 Volt, while the charging voltage (motor running) should not surpass 14,5 Volt. Contr: Nothing at all. Be sure to have this gadget always... Read more

Impression:Very helpful. For every car obligatoty;

0 0 0

• posted bykeegs888 on 08/01/2014

Pro: Just plug and 'play', built quality not bad. Just plug the device to your cigarette lighter, you can immediately view 'live' voltage directly from the screen itself. I can see my car battery voltage fluctuating Con: Nothing bad about the product itself Other thought: It could be better if it... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byformador on 07/04/2014

It´s a very nice item and are very usfuel to check the battery and charge system of car. I check the accurance and are very good. the valuer we see are very near the true. the price are good. I buy one for me and now i buy another for a friend. I talk about the item and he like The item are... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrotovator on 01/17/2014

Easy to watch, clear information. Not a con, but a car's con. As it is not very long, the usb may be partially innacessible. It would have been bettter to mount int over the display and to the rear of the car (now it's directed to the ceil of the car. And in my the socket is deep into a small to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymoran2507 on 11/20/2013

Its easy to use and pretty exact to test the voltage. It´s a good thing to have in the car, you never know the moment you can run out of battery in your device. No one really. It could be smaller, keeping it´s functionality. It´s a good gadget to follow up the good battery charging... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytachas on 11/04/2013

Very good cel phone charger. It chargers the phone a little bit faster then the original charger. Provides real time information of the battery of the car. It can help you to diagnose some problems in car None so far. It´s well built and works very good. It fits perfectly in my car. I bought... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere