DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Car USB Charger / Car Battery Voltage Meter - Black (12~24V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byformador on 07/04/2014

It´s a very nice item and are very usfuel to check the battery and charge system of car. I check the accurance and are very good. the valuer we see are very near the true. the price are good. I buy one for me and now i buy another for a friend. I talk about the item and he like The item are ok but the time to arrived at my country are too much.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrotovator on 01/17/2014

Easy to watch, clear information. Not a con, but a car's con. As it is not very long, the usb may be partially innacessible. It would have been bettter to mount int over the display and to the rear of the car (now it's directed to the ceil of the car. And in my the socket is deep into a small cave It's fast to change the level when your car goes from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoran2507 on 11/20/2013

Its easy to use and pretty exact to test the voltage. It´s a good thing to have in the car, you never know the moment you can run out of battery in your device. No one really. It could be smaller, keeping it´s functionality. It´s a good gadget to follow up the good battery charging in your vehicule. 1 more USB socket wold be nice. It&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytachas on 11/04/2013

Very good cel phone charger. It chargers the phone a little bit faster then the original charger. Provides real time information of the battery of the car. It can help you to diagnose some problems in car None so far. It´s well built and works very good. It fits perfectly in my car. I bought to charge my cel phone mainly when it operates as GPS.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarekNovak on 09/12/2013

Works great, ideal stability of displayed value. Display (red LED) is very readable during the day and not disturbing at night. USB power source works, but get little warm during charging of mobile phone. (But it is OK) When shaking, something inside is "knocking" - This noise making small metal ball inside of fuse. It is not recognizable ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections