DX » Community » Reviews » Cycling Stretch Reflective Ankle Band (Green)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykHaotic13 on 02/28/2014

First of all, the material is good. It is easy to extend. Secondly, I find the design awesome as well as the color. Next, I use it to keep my cloths away from the bike chain and it hasn't let me down. I thought to buy more than one but you can manage perfectly with one band. The biggest downside is the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byromina2501 on 01/08/2014

La calidad se compara facilmente con otras cintas reflectivas de valores altísimos. Tiene un agarre perfecto gracias a que es ajustable. Una vez ajustado, no tenes que tener miedo que se te afloje o se pierda porque el velcro es muy fuerte. El reflejo que devuelve es nitido y vistoso, es decir, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVedran83 on 12/06/2013

I bought this item in order to compare it with my old band. It's better looking and cheaper alternative. There is no reason to buy expensive ones when you get the same effect with this one. It's easy to put it and remove it from ankle. From my stand there should be more reflective surfaces or at least ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPiskorzh on 10/25/2011

Clothespins now in the past. Earlier I used clothespins that trousers haven't got to a chain. But these clampers it is much more convenient. Elastic bands hard enough that it is reliable to be fixed on a shin. Beautiful appearance and qualitative material. Are executed in color scale and with original ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections