DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Waterproof Back Door w/ Gasket / Axis for Gopro Hero3 / Hero2 / Hero - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very good Identica de la original - Identical to the origina
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMpegzu on 08/21/2014

No difference with a original product Go pro more expensive. - Igual que un producto original a mejor precio. Read more

Igual o mejor que la original $$$

Impression:Identica de la original - Identical to the origina;

0 0
  • posted bymarcioferro on 08/20/2014

It was just what i was looking for. Very nice product, very good quality, just as it shows on the website. Easy to install and easy to use. I don´t have any cons against this product. Produto muito bom, exatamente como mostrado no site. Boa qualidade e muito fácil de instalar. Recomendo. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0
  • posted byMattHunter on 11/28/2013

The back door seems to be of a high quality just like the original one from GoPro. It has the same rubber water tight seal and foam rest for the back of the camera. I am using this spare one to attach a floaty backdoor to so I can remove the original one to replace this with. I am happy with it. the foam rest at the back is a little out of alignment,... Read more

GoPro Backdoor
    0 0
  • posted bydpejerrey on 11/18/2013

really excellent quality of the material and the manufacture of this product, very similar to the original of the camera! fits perfect into the camera and its role very well. This product is really excellent, high quality material, clothing and adapts perfectly to the gopro camera as if it were the original cover. not found. excellent product and accessory ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykabokiman on 11/13/2013

Looks exactly like the original GoPro one and works flawlessly. Fits perfect and looks really good. The only possible cons i can think of is the delivery time. But it doesn't really bother me cause its worth the money you save instead of buying original gear. Perfect for those who want an extra back door and for those who want to get the floating house ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianov1 on 11/04/2013

Its the same back doors as the original. Just replace he older one that i lost. Exatamente a mesma tampa que a original. Apenas substituí a antiga que havia perdido. No cons, but could be cheaper. Nada contra, porém poderia ser mais barata. If you need to replace the original one, that's exactly what you're looking for. Se você precisa ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections