DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Waterproof Back Door w/ Gasket / Axis for Gopro Hero3 / Hero2 / Hero - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydpejerrey on 11/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really excellent quality of the material and the manufacture of this product, very similar to the original of the camera! fits perfect into the camera and its role very well. This product is really excellent, high quality material, clothing and adapts perfectly to the g... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykabokiman on 11/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks exactly like the original GoPro one and works flawlessly. Fits perfect and looks really good. Cons:The only possible cons i can think of is the delivery time. But it doesn't really bother me cause its worth the money you save instead of buying original gear. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianov1 on 11/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its the same back doors as the original. Just replace he older one that i lost. Exatamente a mesma tampa que a original. Apenas substituí a antiga que havia perdido. Cons:No cons, but could be cheaper. Nada contra, porém poderia ser mais barata. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections