DX » Community » Reviews » Lion Cycling Stretch Reflective Ankle Band (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGraemeJ on 10/12/2012

This little strap definitely works better than elastic bands! It's made of high quality materials and very durable and strong velcro. It also appears to be waterproof and easy to clean. The only bad thing is that it comes in an assorted colour, but on the plus side all the colours are pretty nice. It works really well at keeping your pants tucked in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMulletscp on 08/26/2012

The ankle band does what it should do: keep your pants clean when ridding a bike. It makes your pants high enough that not touch the chain. I think it could be a little bigger in all the sides. You have to stretch it too much to hold your folded pants. Then you'll feel more strength on the band holding. It's a simple idea to solve a big problem. Nobody ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheOnePb on 11/20/2011

Price is okai Build quality is good It does what it should do: keeping my pants from the chain It attaches good to the other part and feels good tight Elastic Reflective Not shipped per 2 (set) Different colours shipped, you don't know which I ordered 3 peices and got different 3 colours.. But I wanted 2 the same colours. So now I am going to order ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspoktron on 01/22/2010

It does what it is supposed to do; keeps the pant leg wrapped around my ankle and away from the teeth of the sprocket and chain. The strap is thick and looks like it will wear very well. The Velcro also adheres to itself firmly enough; enough that I am confident that it will not come off during an aggressive mountain bike ride. The elasticity of the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections