Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Cycling ankle band with reflective print

posted by spoktron on 01/22/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It does what it is supposed to do; keeps the pant leg wrapped around my ankle and away from the teeth of the sprocket and chain. The strap is thick and looks like it will wear very well. The Velcro also adheres to itself firmly enough; enough that I am confident that it will not come off during an aggressive mountain bike ride. The elasticity of the band itself also seems to be of good quality, as well as the stitching and the logo part of the band, with the lion, too.

Cons:

The band is not all that reflective, as the some post have stated; just the silver portions of print have reflective properties, but that is pretty obvious by just looking at the pictures, black neoprene is not reflective.

OtherThoughts:

I purchased this item because I wanted it to keep my pant leg out of the chain, and it does that very well. The strap fits just right around my ankle and pant leg with just enough Velcro adjustment to get that comfortable fit, where I kind of forget that it is on my leg, but at the same time I know that it is there, and will be when I am done riding.

Bottomline:

I am very happy with the overall quality of this cycling ankle band, and I am fairly confident that it should last a long time.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections