DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Creative Apple Shaped Memo Pad - Large (About 150-Page)
  • 5 star 89 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 56 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 10 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 4 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuilhao on 05/19/2014

Its really amazing paper toy. All my colegues ask me where i bought. Its good as gift too. Te glue is strong and paper have good quality. Doesent occupy much space and you can use on your home or office. The notebook have 150 pages, its very usefull to write all you want. The product have no cons. I really satisfied with. Cheap gift for you or for your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFTagliari on 01/26/2014

-Cheap -Looks great on a desk -Different from what you usually see out there -Useful -Easy to write on -Makes a great gift for a very cheap price -Bigger than the green version of it -The steam falls off quite easily -On the first few days it tends to fold itself back to the flat form Since it has no big cons, it is a nice gift from someone or even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWalkerJ on 03/21/2013

- Doesn't take much space - Love the shape - Love the color - Paper is actually quite thick and doesn't look low quality - Can take quick notes while you are working on your desk - The white net that wraps around it (included in the package) is very low quality and downgrades the overall look of this cool thing - You can't reacharge the paper, you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGragbena on 03/17/2013

- The design is very fun and friendly. - It is much larger than the small memo pad (almost twice its size) - The printing of the sheets is perfect, and is very easy to write on it, as well as its assembly and removal of each of the leaves. - Its price is very convenient compared to the memo pad small - It is perfect for gifts, souvenirs and corporate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/17/2013

This is a neat little gift for the desktop. It looks really nice and is pretty good quality. I saw these items somewhere else online for at least 10 times the price, so this is a good find. Doesn't look like much until it is opened and made into the apple shape. Unfortunately my "stalk" had fallen off in the post and I had to do some repair ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhkeitif on 03/07/2013

-Very good looking -Comes with everything to set up even that fruit net that looks even cooler -A nice, cheap and creative gift -It's not so easy to set up perfectly, but after some time it looks really cool! My girlfriend just can't use because it looks so nice! But it should be good to take notes and leave a message at home I should buy another so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevegek on 02/24/2013

I (girlfriend, this is my boyfriends account)love it! It's an apple...haha. It's a great little gift to put into a giftbag or give to teachers! They'll probably love it, the cliché red apple on their desk. And it looks pretty, funny, sortof artistic maybe. I dont really use it. I never use memo's anyway...it's too pretty to rip out a piece to write ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslanx on 02/22/2013

Intresting thing. ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... It is not easy to use. It is more fo decorating. ...................................................................... ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 02/17/2013

Notebook in the form of an apple. Comes folded, to shape it to deploy and secure clip supplied. Also included is a cutting wand imitates this apple, and even the set includes the mesh holding the entire structure. Making leaves very interesting, even bone drawn. Leaves come off easily, but they do not fall off. When used as directed, and not as a subject ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykamijavikaze on 02/06/2013

The truth is that I expected them to be worse, but they are very nice and as decoration on the desk is fine.Comes with all the details (tail apple and a sticker to close and stay in the right way) The problem seems to be when you take off enough leaves, the apple does not seem like an apple if not odd, until then I'm happy with the purchase. It seems ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections