Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheanand on 04/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Has a solid build. Does not split open on falling down or open up that easy. It keeps your stuff strong and secure. I initially bought it to store medicines for my mom as she cannot take it on her own. It serves the purpose, but since I could not label the medicines as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschara on 04/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:There are many possible uses for a small airtight container with separate partitions. You can store small objects like screws and electronic parts, or, as the stenciling suggests, pills. I take 7 different pills daily, so it makes sense to consolidate everything... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrratstarr on 12/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Sturdy little plastic box about the size of a playing card and about an inch thick. Interior compartments have seven attached plastic lids. The outside clicks closed with a hard plastic latch. The box and latch are both hinged with a metal pin (instead of a molde... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections