DX » Community » Reviews » KongMing Candle Powered Flying Sky Lantern (2-Pack/Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 10 ( 37% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 15% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJerryPancake on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This was the very first time I have every used a Chinese lantern, but it worked very well and was a lot of fun. These lanterns lit up the sky and could be seen for miles until they burnt out. Great price for 2 lanterns Cons:These lanterns are quite delicate an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybustis on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Very good price for two flying sky lanterns -I have not launched them yet, but I can not wait any longer, when the windy time will pass I will post some images I think Cons:-In one of them the wooden ring came broken and also a little part of the paper, but I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylavrinchuk on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lanterns which was delivered had lifted far away into the air. The lantern had been flying quite long. It looks very nice and bring joy and impression. Hardly anyone will remain indifferent watching the fly of lantern. Cons:It comes folded and must be reshaped b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschoofseckel on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the look really nice when they move away. surely beautifull when there go 100s of them, but i cant test that cause basically its not allowed to use them here. but i dont care. :) Cons:one of the ones i used had a little hole - but i fixed it bevore start - so no problem.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArtgeo on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one of the best recreational items that i have ordered here from Deal Xtreme! This lantern makes everyone impressed when its soundless rises up in the skies. Cons:Cons - Came mangled -No real instructions for the English speaking, it had horrible trans... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymef1stofel on 10/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Big, unusual flying sky Lantern; + Flying so High; + Two latterns in pack; + Good thing to do on date, party, holyday... + You can put a message on it; + Kids loves to see them flying! Cons:- Comes folded, and you must to reshape the wires; - Assorted Color (i have red... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynovolo on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought 4 of these. All of them came folded down the middle by DX in order to fit inside the envelope. Buit thats ok, you can re-bend the metal into its original shape. But, one of them did came without the fuel thingy. so that one was a total bust. This thin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCasper01 on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are easy to use. Easy to set up right out of the bag and ready to go in a minute. Cons:None. No issues with the build of the lanterns. no issue with the way the fuel connects. Shipping was great. OtherThoughts:These are a big hit with the kids. They really love to w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFelix56en on 07/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A lantern was bigger than I expected. Looks nice in the sky. The flight lasts about 5-7 minutes. Does not goes out in the wind. Cons:Poor packaging. Fuel was poorly packed and left on the lamp divorce. The flight time was less than I expected. Fuel is very stron... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteiner1000 on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have bought a few of these in Canada but I have to usually pay 5 dollars each for them. These ones are much more inexpensive and in my opinion as good as the ones sold here. Cons:The instruction are written in English but it is a poor translation. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections