DX » Community » Reviews » KongMing Candle Powered Flying Sky Lantern (2-Pack/Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTyler_Pollen on 07/04/2014

When you get them flying it is awesome to watch them going higher and higher into the dark of the sky, and of course ask for a wish. Nowadays you can find sky lanterns cheapers than these ones. It is difficult to make them fly, and if there is a bit of wind, I recommend you not to burn the candle until wind calms down, if you don't wait, flying lantern ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhimynameisabel on 05/29/2013

-very romantic -very easy to use -very good looking -every girl likes these kind of things, so if you want to impress someone, this is your product There are no cons to this, it is absolutely a great product at a really really great price. I for this price, it is almost free. i bought it in england at 15pounds, which is around 22 dollars, and this was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhx0ar on 11/15/2012

- Very very pretty at the night sky, for any romantic scene - You can save it for the holidays and share a very special moment with your loved ones (children, parents, wife, husband, etc) - Easy to use, it's just a regular flying lantern, only this one is really well made - Cheap. You cannot tell if there was a cost reduction during the manufacturing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybabysmurf on 11/15/2012

-Nice good quality -easy to light -Nice adding for weddings, birthday partys. -low costs, but a verry expensive look. -The wires are not verry strong - you cannot choose your own text on the balloon , i do not love everyone :D -you have to wait for non windy conditions. We use them a lot on party's and meetings , its a real eye catcher. When you attach ... Read more

baloon baloon baloon baloon
    0 0
  • posted byMorsam on 08/02/2012

Comes especially cheap when bought on DealExtreme Clearance. Not easy to find these in Norway, therefore finding sky lanterns here is a great + The sky lanterns is made of thin paper, therefore they rip very easily, one of the two I ordered there was a big hole in. But this can be fixed by tape. OK, sky lanterns. I`m going to use them on New Years Eve ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigBuii on 07/24/2011

Bought it for my girlfriend... very romantic but haven't launched it yet! Bought several of these for my girlfriend and yet it doesnt say " i love you " like the one in the picture... at least not in english ( Lithuanian ). I would rather prefer something in chinese writing say" i love you"... but not this... Myliu Tave.... If your ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAxeEffect on 01/23/2011

I got this for something romantic to do for me and my girlfriends 1.5 year anniversary and she loved it! It was especially great lighting them off of a 1000-ft dock over the river. Went very high and very far! Pretty sure they landed on the Naval Base a few miles down the river. (not a product con, more of an oh sh*t) If you're not careful, the wax ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoonak on 01/16/2011

It is nice and "calm" option for fireworks. Have also more "romantic" attitude. Needs little bit effort to get it light up. Price is little bit high considering it is Deal Extreme product. I have bought these from Thailand for peanuts. I saw these first time when I was visiting first time Thailand and loved them. Now I am excited to test these in my ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMonty007 on 01/14/2011

The Balloons are cheap and work well for what they are. If you coat them in glow paint, some people will think they are aliens and run away screaming! Most people know the difference though so you can't trick everyone. They took nearly two months to arrive! It would have been quicker to light them in China when the wind was blowing in the right direction ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybulwinkle on 11/29/2010

Good Cheap Fun, These are cheap and fun. It is best to use these on a calm night for best results.After these are inflated these go really far. Easiest way to light these is with a candle or propane torch as a lighter gets pretty hot.Good Cheap Fun There are no cons to this it is a great product at a great price. Good Cheap Fun Two for this price is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections