Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byismaelolea on 12/27/2013

Small enough to fit in any pocket. Plastic is resistant and quality is nice: the thing is really simple so, it's not that complicated :-) I have two from some months to now without nothig bad to report. Sometimes it could seem a bit small to hold, but it does the work most of the time, speciall if the base is horizontal enough and not prone to pushes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKees030 on 12/12/2013

Small and light, so easy to carry. Enough stability to hold my 4.5" phone in for both portrait and landscape orientation. Three different angles, all of them usefull. All plastic, no rubber feet. Can cause scratches on delicate surfaces. A much better buy than the Universal Mini Folding Cell Phone Plastic Stand - Black; SKU: 234875, which can't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byl0rJr0l on 11/27/2013

This gadget is: Small. Tiny. Useful. Seems durable. Practical. Fits every phone I tested, even a 5" cell phone. It's very easy to assemble and disassemble. Thus, not difficult at all to carry it on. Not expensive. It's so simple, yet indispensable to your cell phone or similar gadget. None so far. I believe there isn't any con. I do recommend it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywheelchairman on 10/09/2013

This is exactly what I wanted and what I expected - simple but quality phone stand, easy to travel with as it is foldable and very useful as its angle is adjustable. Phone holds in very well. (My phone is LG optimus one). No cons at all! Great job DX. Bringing it in more colors or maybe even with some patterns may be fun. I'm not sure whether today'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections