Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanantoniobs on 02/10/2017

Impression:Useful;

I like it very much. When folded is very small and fits on any pocket. When deployed it holds perfectly a 5.5'' phone in both portrait and landscape mode, very stable. You can do homemade supports but for the price I prefer just buying this. The plastic is hard and looks resistant

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLucas_2801 on 01/23/2017

Impression:Cheap;

Pros: Ease of use, price Cons: not so useful, average quality

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypilgerone on 11/03/2016

Impression:Decent;

It's good to hold the phone and just that. It's not stable enough to use the phone while on holder. The whole thing falls down on the first slide on the touchscreen. I'd recommend if you only want it to hold the phone still at your nightstand or something that doesn't require much interaction.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMARMICH on 10/03/2016

Impression:Useful,nice,Practical;

This holder is great for phones and even tablets. It has non-difficult construction, i realized that its a little bit smaller than I was expecting, but It is not a bad thing, because it is even more practical. It has some foldable mechanism so it can easily fit into your pocket. Pros: Practical,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byromario59 on 08/22/2016

Impression:nice;

This is very nice product, design is well and seem that quality of material is good

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byshowdesktop on 02/06/2016

Impression:Awesome;

Never leave home without it! It is always in my pocket, ready for action. I use it for my phone and e-reader. Pros: small, light, folds up for storage. Cons: a little lip on the bottom that is not foldable but hardly noticeable.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCalacalu on 01/06/2016

Impression:Awesome,nice;

Muito Bom e útil

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRadek_K on 06/25/2015

Impression:Awesome, useful;

Very good material, adjustable 4 positions, relatively stable, very good build. Using with Xiaomi Mi3 and it is quite great. I will buy some more.

Mini Adjustable Mobile Phone Stand Holder - Black Mini Adjustable Mobile Phone Stand Holder - Black

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byklaudius68 on 11/28/2014

Impression:nice, useful;

A useful gadget on your desk. The phone is at hand, safe, creates a nice office order surface. I like it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysiddham94 on 09/18/2014

Impression:Awesome;

pros:best quality stand ever purchased,can be used with any mobile or tablet cons:nothing please go ahead and buy this product and dx have never disappointed me. the quality is good and comes in good packaging, the stand is easy to fix and is of great use while watching movies and using as a dock.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere