DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Male to Micro USB Male Flat Data Cable - White (25cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfunfair on 04/01/2014

It's short, so no annoying long cable in the car when the phone is in a car docking station. On the micro-usb side there is a clear mark (a smiley) that lets you easily see which side is which. It's really thin. I doubt it can transfer a higher current or transfer files properly. Have not tested it. Would be great if it had a cable clip with it, to ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byyoshie1997 on 02/28/2014

Flat band cable, small price, Good looking, sturdy. It has a very tight fit to my phones charging port but that is not a problem for me No Data connection possible, only 2 cables inside. They don't all have the same length. The first one that I received was about 28 cm long. The second one (the working one) was only about 24 cm long. The first cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntynik on 01/20/2014

My phone and phones my friends charged by this cable. Jack gets on the phone well, the right size. Cable very simple and small. Packaged in hermetically sealed plastic bags. May safety used with PC in local network without risk of infection. Very short cable, comfortably only with usb-extension cable or with laptop. In the description says "Data ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaartenr7 on 01/16/2014

It is a small cable and uses thin wires. The pull relief on the micro USB connector is smaller and less elongated than other cables which made it perfect as a supply cable for my Raspberry Pi. Be warned that this is not a fully wired micro USB cable. It only carries the ground and supply wires. The description of the product is USB 2.0 Male to Micro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrankvreys on 12/01/2013

Very short cable is practicle to use it with active USB of your laptop. Very cheap, but it works perfect None, except maybe long delivery time till Europe (up to 3 weeks) If you won't use it with a laptop (but e.g. desktop), then buy with a longer cable. If you need to use it in a power outlet, then buy the adapter with a power plug. Probably it is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrickiewuu on 10/15/2013

- Working right out of the box. - Cable able to transfer data and charge phone. - Works like a regular data/powered USB cable. - Cable is not exactly 25cm as advertised, it is closer to about 15cm. - Joints on each end connector could be sealed better, but nothing that is bothering me just yet. I am also known to have extreme OCD, so this cable does ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylinasj on 10/12/2013

Looks like a good quality build. Handy when you have an easily accessible USB port. It does not tangle. Light when traveling. A bit too short for general use. Does not work as a data cable. Works well for charging my Nexus 4. As other reviewer mentioned it does not seem to work as a USB data cable. Would not recommend for general use unless you specifically ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygigi_duck on 09/05/2013

White. Short. Mechanical fit inside USB port. Dos not stink too much. Only 2 wires inside, can never work as a USB data cable. Most phones don't charge. That's all phones sticking to the USB charging spec or some other charger detection mechanism. Most use resistors between D+ and D- (which do not exist here). A flat and unshielded cable can never be ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections