DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Male to Micro USB Male Flat Data Cable - White (25cm)
Customer’s impression:
nice util Practico Neat short
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomasabbott on 05/11/2015

Neat little cable. Works perfectly for charging your phone, or powering your raspberry pi. Low cost. Nice and short. Cool colour. What else do you need - just add one to your order!

Impression:Neat,short;

0 0 0

• posted byMistaT on 03/19/2015

Pros: Short cable, perfect for using with your Raspberry Pi on a powered USB hub. Good price and does exactly what I need it for. (no need for data transfer, I just want to power the device) Cons: None, just be aware the cable is short. OtherThoughts: I would buy another one if I had another Pi I... Read more

Perfect for Raspberry Pi

Impression:nice,util,Perfect for Raspberry Pi;

0 0 0

• posted byLycania on 01/20/2015

This is not a cable for transmit data, just a USB power cable. Be carefull if you wana order it.

Impression:Practico ;

0 0 1

• posted byBoas1234 on 01/17/2015

Pros: Great small cable. The quality is great and the price is great. Cons: It may be a little too small for most people. Overall: Great quality cable for a very reasonable price.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byJakoMeister on 12/28/2014

Pros: Cable barato y practico. Es pequeño para guardar en cualquier sitio. Ideal para gente que necesita o prefiere un cable corto. Buen acabado plastico. Con aspecto de ser duradero en las juntas. Tampoco es que se pueda decir mucho mas de un cable micro usb a usb. Funciona bien. Es corto, ideal... Read more

Impression:util,Practico ;

0 0 0

• posted bynl0ric on 08/03/2014

Good price, cable is nice and short, and is perfect in combination with the powerbank. Good price, cable is nice and short, and is perfect in combination with the powerbank. Good price, cable is nice and short, and is perfect in combination with the powerbank.

Impression:super good;

0 0 0

• posted byfunfair on 04/01/2014

It's short, so no annoying long cable in the car when the phone is in a car docking station. On the micro-usb side there is a clear mark (a smiley) that lets you easily see which side is which. It's really thin. I doubt it can transfer a higher current or transfer files properly. Have not tested... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byyoshie1997 on 02/28/2014

Flat band cable, small price, Good looking, sturdy. It has a very tight fit to my phones charging port but that is not a problem for me No Data connection possible, only 2 cables inside. They don't all have the same length. The first one that I received was about 28 cm long. The second one (the I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntynik on 01/20/2014

My phone and phones my friends charged by this cable. Jack gets on the phone well, the right size. Cable very simple and small. Packaged in hermetically sealed plastic bags. May safety used with PC in local network without risk of infection. Very short cable, comfortably only with usb-extension a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaartenr7 on 01/16/2014

It is a small cable and uses thin wires. The pull relief on the micro USB connector is smaller and less elongated than other cables which made it perfect as a supply cable for my Raspberry Pi. Be warned that this is not a fully wired micro USB cable. It only carries the ground and supply wires. -... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere