DX » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated Purple + Red Multi-Effects 5-LED Wheel Light for Bikes and Cars
  • 5 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 07/05/2013

The wheel's look cool at night with this item. It has movement sensor, it has light sensor and doesn't have any switches wich is good. The LEDs are bright and the patterns are changing depending on the speed. Holds tight on schrader caps. The product has integrated bateries Can only be fit to schrader caps. Can only be fit to schrader caps. The coolest ... Read more

3 0
  • posted by22366 on 02/11/2013

my hand has gone so fast compared to the price of the product, and you want to place an order kaliteli.bütün friends, but do not purchase from the internet):Please order at least two, but because you may regret. exterior door could have been more robust.other than that really good quality for the price and can be used a long time. very eye-... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTorgrima on 12/05/2012

Probably a great product, I was looking forward to test it. But it didn’t work when I got it. I bought 3 and none of them works. I think they are out of battery. This product is shipped with the battery installed. No other thoughts, there is nothing else to say about this product, except I to bad it didn’t work on arrival. Now I must buy new batteries ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byrogerolivet on 12/05/2012

Great gadget. It makes the wheel very attractive. Ease of use, because it works with the movement. No power on / power of button. Lights are powerfull and increase the safety while riding. I would buy another Plastic build. Batteries didn't fit propertly, so I had to insert a little plastic in one side, for the batteries to make contact and make light ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRenaSE on 09/22/2012

Nice idea. The wheel turns and it is supposed to light up and flash and generally make the rider more noticable. However - not very good quality and no instructions for use made it difficult to operate and unreliable. One was knocked off on one of my first rides just 'cos I went down a step. The other is still on but works intermittently. I still don'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVovchick2004 on 09/13/2012

Has really bright lights. Holds tight on schrader caps. (Note: Can only be fit to schrader caps. I bought an adapter in order to be able to use mine.) Batteries lived for a month on my bike. I had only one problem - needed to buy the adapter from presta to schrader caps. I think battery life could be a bit higher, however when you see its really bright ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycerealclicker on 08/16/2011

The LEDs are bright and the patterns are neat. Clearly this product is easy to use and clearly functions as it is intended. Another plus factor is that it comes with a built-in light sensor thus making it only to light during nights or in dark environments, it saves you the hassle of taking it off during daytime rides and it saves battery life. there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRichio on 05/28/2011

Nice LEDs. Lights go out fairly quickly when not in motion. These LEDs are actually blue and red. Even though, they may generate a purplish look when in motion, blue lights on a bicycle or a vehicle are illegal for street use where I live. I was hoping, there would be a twisty switch so that they might only illuminate when needed. Also, the LEDs are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPuzyrek on 05/15/2011

well and shines in the darkness. if enough light around the device include but are not lit and does not consume batteries continues to glow at low speed and a few seconds after a full stop of the downsides shines almost exclusively to one side to another side of the world is weak. the whole body of plastic. only mount on the valve of aluminum. and the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byflatmatt777 on 05/04/2011

Great fun and very cheap. It's free shipping folks, so in total, it's only slightly more than the price of a good coffee, so don't complain when you find it's not made to last a lifetime (or by Germans!) Amuse your friends and stun motorists! • Cheaply built. • Batteries were in backwards when I received it. • I thought I was buying a set of two, as ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections