DX » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated RGB LED Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byikbenrico on 05/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well. You'll be visible in the dark, so you can get home safely. That the package includes the batteries is also very usefull. Cons:There are not really any big Cons except that you don't have an easy way to switch them off like i stated at the other tho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonardoferro on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to set, just put the batteries and screw to the the valve stem of the bike or car, 2 pack in an order and it comes with 3 batteries each. The effect is really impressive compared to other LEDs I tried, very bright collors and do not blink like the other LEDs I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeverz on 10/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty colours! :) Motion on/off. It's unique. Cons:I had to pull apart one device and fiddle for a few minutes to get it to work. Don't expect these to work out of the box. There is no way to turn it off during the day besides unscrewing them from your wheels... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyakov on 08/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice looking, for this price you cant want much more! the look nice, the quality looks OK, dont bother mi that! they came nice packed, 2 with 2, with the baterries inside, so you have just to open them, put away the safety carton and they are ready to work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaigarslv on 03/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is cheap and works beautifully. Lights blink and change color also when in motion this looks really good. Cons:Works only at slow speed, as you pick up speed lights go out .. (tested on bicycle). Water tightness needs to be fixed manually, by glue as the rubber gasket... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections