DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 0.7'' LCD Display FM Transmitter w/ 3.5mm Plug - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good cheap working
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVauk on 11/25/2014

Can't complain about this product. Works good. The interface is simple enough and the signal comes through strong. Read more

Impression:good, working, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byHappydoodle on 06/06/2014

- very powerful (10m broadcasting range) - crisp sound (best sound compared to every transmitter I've ever used/owned - the price - LCD screen hardly works, half the numbers are not readable however one rarely needs to change a station anyways - cheap and poor build quality - I have only used this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysirstargazer on 04/29/2014

- Simple - Cheap - Has very good sound / signal strength -- I've used a number of FM transmitters, usually ones that are built only for apple devices and this is the best so far. The other ones had static or somehow lacked bass - none really. Might seem a bit cheap looking but works better than more ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrndoja95chbx4 on 02/01/2014

Works well, Easy to use. Look pretty decent. I live in the middle of the city and you can get a bit of interference if competing with some stations. Finding a frequency that's free or simply placing the device closer to the radio eliminates interference. To be fair this device was a lot better / clearer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byggsatnz on 01/13/2014

So easy to use out of the packaging was going in 30 seconds. Good range of transmitter walked away until started to fade about 10 metres !!! So far battery life seems good I had a fault with the first one delivered but the service was excellent replacement issued delivery quick This one shows charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphavekes on 12/09/2013

It's a good device. It's easy to operate. The sound quality is good. The ragne surprised me; In my house I had good reception everywhere. I use it in my car, so I can listen to Spotify on my radio. It fits nicely om my S3, even when the phone in in it's bumper-case. Charging using a standard micro-usb ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byonearmfrog on 10/28/2013

This was very surprising for its low price. The volume is pretty good, transmission is powerful, pretty good build. I'm connecting it to my Galaxy s3 and so far it sounds clear as playing a cd. No charging indication at all. This is a bit annoying. The on/off switch is a bit uncomfortable but you get ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byStDerek on 10/23/2013

This is a very powerful transmitter, even overpowers weak radio stations and rivals the strong ones at close range. The price is also better than most of this quality. The ability to choose whichever station is really useful, I like that a lot. The buttons are not the best of make, but they suffice very ... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections