DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 0.7'' LCD Display FM Transmitter w/ 3.5mm Plug - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good BOM Great! cheap funciona
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8831510 on 08/14/2015

Pros: The build quality is ok. You can manually set the frequency that it sends sound to. The battery lasts a very long time and I've had it sitting in my car unused in the winter and summer for several weeks and even then it still works like a wonder and has lots of battery left, so it seems to... Read more

Impression:good,Great!,Great sound quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byraq81 on 08/11/2015

Had it for 1 and a half month now and it is easy to use and works just the way it's supposed to work

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byloschmie on 08/08/2015

Pros: Great sound, ease of use, decent price Cons: nothing so far

0 0 0

• posted byoscare82 on 08/08/2015

Ordered this one to use it in ma car on old car radio without CD/MP3. I was really surprised about the quality and usefulness. This transmitter just works well. It has a bit longer jack so no problems to connect to variable devices. Also the working ours are great and there is almost no when it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9517729 on 07/29/2015

Clear and crisp sound broadcast

0 0 0

• posted byiamchrismoran on 07/17/2015

Pros: Looks nice Easy operation Small Work Con: Placing it on the arm rest between the front seats causes the sound quality to go down and static to increase, so I'm not sure of the maximum distance it will work best. I've only used it for about 20 minutes, so I cannot vouch for how long the and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoxnach on 06/16/2015

Pros: Price and it is working Cons: 1) You cannot save several favourites frequency. However, it will keep your last settings. It has memory for 4 pre-set frequency, they are hard coded. You cannot alter them in memory. But you can find you own frequency 2) Works only in really close distance the... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysirujin on 06/07/2015

Pros: Very easy to use. You just connect it to your devise, set the radio station on the devise and your radio, and walla! The exterier is nice. Has a build-in battery (not sure how long it lasts though). The voltage input is micro-USB, so you can charge it using the regular car charger. Cons: is... Read more

Impression:A good product;

0 0 0

• posted bythepat78 on 06/02/2015

Pros: compact, easy to use, good look, easy to recharge Cons: battery life is ok, not bad but not "wow", sometimes i get some interference and i have to change the fm frequency

0 0 0

• posted byMerle on 06/01/2015

Pros: good design, good look easy to use Cons: even after 1 meter add strong static to sound, need to be very close

Impression:good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere