DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 0.7'' LCD Display FM Transmitter w/ 3.5mm Plug - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Great! cheap funciona good product for the price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYOLO_2015 on 02/03/2015

Well at least it works fine, but we will see how long it will last ^^ Fast delivery to Norway.

Impression:good, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted by9082464 on 01/23/2015

Very good! Fast in delivery!

Impression:good,funciona, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byspeedfreakzoid on 01/21/2015

works well does what it needs to. nice and easy setup. plug and play.. i would recommend this

Impression:good,funciona, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bysoaresdss on 01/20/2015

Produto bom se levar em consideração o preço. Ainda emite um pouco de ruído mesmo estando a alguns centímetros do rádio, mas nada muito perceptível. Cumpre seu papel.

Impression:funciona;

0 0 0

• posted byyoelcalev on 12/23/2014

Pros: Very strong high quality signal, up to a range of about 10m, and it can even beat radio stations up close. Very easy to operate. Small, light and looks nice. Cons: Memory button comes with 4 preset frequencies that cannot be changed, and are set close to the edges of the frequency range so... Read more

Impression:good, working, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byVauk on 11/25/2014

Can't complain about this product. Works good. The interface is simple enough and the signal comes through strong.

Impression:good, working, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bycaheml on 10/30/2014

Ok product with good performance, is easy to operate and use. The price is good and the delivery was a bit slow for my country. Thanks to DXtreme!

Impression:Good FM transmitter;

0 0 0

• posted byCpeople on 10/23/2014

Use it for about 3 months Pros: * cheap * has built in battery * is small * has good range * can attach it near to any 3.5 audio jack Cons: * because the plug in is directly attached to the transmitter body sometimes you cannot plugin into some cell phones with external cases. but you can buy and... Read more

Impression:great transmission;

0 0 0

• posted bym4jesus39 on 10/21/2014

This is an excellent solution if you don't have an auxiliary input on your stereo. Have you been thinking of buying one of those speakers for your iphone android or ipod? They can cost $20-40. If you already have a boom box or car stereo this is an econimicable choice. I like how it fits on my my... Read more

Impression:good product for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byrtrash on 10/19/2014

Pros: Works very well Easy to use Cons: none

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections