DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 0.7'' LCD Display FM Transmitter w/ 3.5mm Plug - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysirstargazer on 04/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Simple - Cheap - Has very good sound / signal strength -- I've used a number of FM transmitters, usually ones that are built only for apple devices and this is the best so far. The other ones had static or somehow lacked bass Cons:- none really. Might seem a bit cheap l... Read more

1 0
  • posted byphavekes on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a good device. It's easy to operate. The sound quality is good. The ragne surprised me; In my house I had good reception everywhere. I use it in my car, so I can listen to Spotify on my radio. It fits nicely om my S3, even when the phone in in it's bumper... Read more

3 0
  • posted byonearmfrog on 10/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This was very surprising for its low price. The volume is pretty good, transmission is powerful, pretty good build. I'm connecting it to my Galaxy s3 and so far it sounds clear as playing a cd. Cons:No charging indication at all. This is a bit annoying. The on... Read more

3 1
  • posted byStDerek on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very powerful transmitter, even overpowers weak radio stations and rivals the strong ones at close range. The price is also better than most of this quality. The ability to choose whichever station is really useful, I like that a lot. Cons:The buttons are not th... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections