DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 0.7'' LCD Display FM Transmitter w/ 3.5mm Plug - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good BOM Great! cheap funciona
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBiscuit11 on 01/18/2016

Pros of this device: Were the battery working I'd say its a handy little transmitter with muiltiple channels to choose from. The blue backlight makes it easy to use in day and night time. There is even an on/off switch. Cons: Mine seemingly defective with battery issues. Other problems include a... Read more

Impression:Overpriced,dead battery,6/10;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 01/12/2016

Allows for clear crisp wireless audio transfer. works for up to 50m in my testing. If a radio is within 1m to 2m regardless of ehat station it is tuned to this device will interfere with it. Can be used on a station that is already taken and this device will overlap its sound. Has satisfactory... Read more

Impression:good,Great!,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byalexandruprodan on 12/02/2015

PROS: works as specified. can be used in the car, and transform every device, phone, mp3, e.g. on to sound player that can be listening in your car speakers. easy to set, best device when you travel in places without local radio station.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytommac12 on 10/18/2015

This is a very good product, however the battery doesn't last for as long as I would like (approx. 5 hours of play time). However considering the price you can't go past this cheap FM transmitter.

0 0 0

• posted bypelinkovac on 10/13/2015

Great product! I use it in my C4. I just put it in hole under radio, tune to unused frequencty and that is it! Battery lasts for ~2 hours. But that is not a problem as it has micro USB plug for charging and you can charge it as you use it. Only problem is if I turn volume to max on my player, it... Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byplatonovrv on 09/23/2015

При работе издает фоновый гул. Это не наводки, проверял даже без подключения к выходу аудиоустройства. Слушать такое качество звука невозможно. Зря потраченные деньги.

0 0 0

• posted bySunnysunshine on 09/11/2015

I used this with an original radio of Citron C4, if you put under or above the radio the sign is enough strong to have a good quality of transmission. The battery is durable, but it's also depending on how much you use it. Fastly charging.

Impression:good,Great!;

0 0 1

• posted by8831510 on 08/14/2015

Pros: The build quality is ok. You can manually set the frequency that it sends sound to. The battery lasts a very long time and I've had it sitting in my car unused in the winter and summer for several weeks and even then it still works like a wonder and has lots of battery left, so it seems to... Read more

Impression:good,Great!,Great sound quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byraq81 on 08/11/2015

Had it for 1 and a half month now and it is easy to use and works just the way it's supposed to work

0 0 0

• posted byloschmie on 08/08/2015

Pros: Great sound, ease of use, decent price Cons: nothing so far

0 0 0

DX Everywhere