DX » Community » Reviews » MINIX NEO A2 4-in-1 Air Mouse + Motion Controller + 59-Key Wireless Keyboard + Speaker + Mic - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byacozzy on 06/16/2014

This remote working very well with minix7 .i've tried also with PC and some other android devices. Price 'is pretty cheap compare to where i live. Easy to use as a remote and mouse . Aside from short Battery life and having no physical power button nothing really..That's why batteries doesn't last long.I suggest have some rechargeable AA's for this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterlimss on 05/27/2014

This was purchased sometime ago and was received promptly and in good condition. I bbout it after I got the Minix neo X7 mini. The remote an keyboard works well and has met all my expectations. None so far. Just be careful to power off the TV box. I accidentally left it on over a couple of days and the batteries on the remote died. But it was working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykorzi0422 on 02/20/2014

Great little thing that adds another dimension to your media centre access. Works fast and reliable. Even works on MacOS. Plug and play! You need to get used to directing the thing and moving around in order to satisfy all those motion sensors and smart logic inside. But after some training, it works just fine. I was warred a bit when I saw that it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRuhuut on 01/26/2014

Very good Airmouse what you really need if you use the minix x7. it feels great in the hand with clear buttons, including the QWERTY keyboard works very easily. you can also use it for normal PC or mac ( I haven't tried it) Sometimes the mouse pointer is a little nervous, even after setting the pointer is put to slow in settings. ( you can always use ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byacpower1975 on 11/01/2013

Good ergonomics, integrated with full keyboard. Good to hold. Short battery life. When used with Minix X7, it will always start up with the sound transmitted through the controller. Every time you will need to set the sound to be output from the speaker. This is a drawback. Hope Minix can fix that. Hopefully Minix can further improve on the battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymladen010 on 10/27/2013

The MINIX NEO A2 is an all-in-one air-mouse, providing everything necessary for a great user experience. Before this I had Rii mini, and I can tell you what an improvement. It's like living in the future. Adjust the Pointer Speed & Sound: Go to the android Settings, and under Language & Input (and for soundoutput go to "Sound") and ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections