DX » Community » Reviews » MINIX NEO A2 4-in-1 Air Mouse + Motion Controller + 59-Key Wireless Keyboard + Speaker + Mic - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Decent As expected Good Quality Fine product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8940742 on 07/23/2015

Very nice item. it is difficult to point.

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted byalvbear on 07/05/2015

Pros: funciona muy bien con mi Minix x8-h. Cons: las baterías recargables de niquel-cadmino duran un poco más de 1 día, el fabricante indica que se deben usar baterías alcalinas y no otras, no tiene botón de pagagado, por lo mismo lo ideal es que tuviera integrada una batería adecuada.

Comando muy completo

Impression:Completo en funcionalidades;

0 0 0

• posted byshaiger on 05/17/2015

Pros: Works well with Kody, etc. on my mini PC (Pipo X7 Win8.1). Should work even better on Android. Well built, good buttons. Cons: Finishes batteries super fast, like within a week or two. Not reasonable... Bottomline: Not recomended given the short battery life, otherwise is very pleasent to use.

Impression:Decent,Works well while batteries last;

0 0 0

• posted byArtista5 on 04/17/2015

It was as expected, workig good and it came super fast.

Impression:As expected;

0 0 0

• posted bymassalha on 03/08/2015

I had all kind of remote controls, this is the best. What needed, the Game programmer to fully support this item with TOUCH event.

Impression:excellent, Good Quality,Fine product;

0 0 0

• posted by8759218 on 11/09/2014

The Air Mouse works really fantastic. the pointer on the screen is very responsive and reliable. The Keyboard on the back of the Air Mouse is very useful for entering texts in XBMC. It holds pretty in hands because of the thicker ends where the batteries are in. Con: There were no batteries for I... Read more

Impression:As expected;

0 0 0

• posted byjrbilodeau on 10/31/2014

Pro: work well out of the box and no extra drivers to install. Cons: the built in mic and speaker are pretty poor quality, especially if you are more than a foot or two away from the receiver dongle. There is also no crtl or windows key, which is a bit of a pain in the but, since i use it with a... Read more

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted bySep900 on 01/29/2015

Very good air mouse. works wonders with my Mini X7. I have 2 other air mouse with 3 different android boxes. For the other 2 air mouses Miele and VPC100 Wireless Six-Axis Air Mouse. When plugged into the X7, it would overheat or cause my x7 to reset. It annoyed me so much. But the A2 works well i... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjosdamen on 07/11/2014

The control is of good qaulity. All product from this brand are good if look at the quality. I use it with my minix X7. this is a good combination. Because all buttons are supported. The keys are working very good. The keyboard on the other side have good pressure control. The air mouse function... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacozzy on 06/16/2014

This remote working very well with minix7 .i've tried also with PC and some other android devices. Price 'is pretty cheap compare to where i live. Easy to use as a remote and mouse . Aside from short Battery life and having no physical power button nothing really..That's why batteries doesn't for... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere