DX » Community » Reviews » XH-W1208 1.8" LCD Digital Temperature Controller - Grey (110~240V)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Excelente Buen producto Good price and quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatthewkl on 11/15/2015

Pros: This is very inexpensive, it comes with a thermister. It is easy to set up and use Cons: It is a bit cheap feeling. This gets better once you have it mounted in something solid. It is small. The largest con is the diode issue. Running on 12oV you can feel one corner of the bottom of the and... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8871330 on 07/24/2015

Zdroj se přehřívá a v jednom případě přímo explodoval. Při použití na 12V které není v popisu uvedeno ale svorkovnice je osazena je to výborný termostat zvláště vhodný pro chladničky a mrazničky.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymichynobnf on 02/15/2015

Usado para una cámara-expositora. Lo malo es que el margen es de 4 grados. mide en decimales

0 0 0

• posted byMikeB220 on 01/29/2015

Pros: The unit is quite small and easy to fit into a project. Wiring is fairly straight forward (although the diagram is deceiving. The relay is not connected to the power directly, meaning you have to splice a wire outside the unit). Programming is easy and gives you many options. It works with... Read more

Good Temperature Controller

1 0 1

• posted by8977213 on 01/27/2015

уже 40 дней жду не как не дождусь сервис тут не очень!

0 0 0

• posted byBugni on 12/10/2014

Low price, simple

Impression:Good price and quality;

0 0 0

• posted by8764833 on 11/24/2014

Very Useful, Functional Item .As it's described and fast shipment,does exactly what it suppose to do Good product . highly recommend !

good price and quality

Impression:Good price and quality;

0 0 0

• posted byberlinerbolle2 on 11/18/2014

this is the first time i wire up a temperature controller. had to scratch my head a little - but.. once i got my head around it - it worked perfectly. worth mentioning, the wiring scheme printed on the device IS correct. As it is a single relay device - you'll have to splice and wire - but when... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byfabien123 on 10/06/2014

Pro: Accurate, Uses only 230V, Temperature probe is definitely waterproof (30 hours submersed), the downloadable manual is okay to understand. I use this Controller to heat a DIY Sous Vide bath and the temperature can be set at 0.1°Celsius increments. The difference for switching is at minimum 1°... Read more

Impression:Buen producto;

1 0 0

• posted bytyburny on 09/01/2014

After your program it works perfectly. I use it to regulate the temperature of my old refrigerator and so far am very pleased with the results because it helps to save energy. Operating manual in: http://m5.img.dxcdn.com/CDDriver/CD/sku.229724.docx

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere