DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for PS3 Controllers (Translucent Blue)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQlaos on 04/03/2013

Cheap and easy to use. Fits both PS2 and PS3 controllers which is quite nice Not a perfect fit, but close enough. Little floppy in the middle. Might feel little weird in hand at first, but you get used to it and realize it's better this way You need to stretch it a little while putting on the controller,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraposacomasas on 11/26/2012

Protects well against scratches and minor falls. Is available in many other colors. You have to stretch it a lot to fit on your controller, it got a bit loose in the middle because of that. The grip pattern is kind of poor. The sad thing is that it does not look perfect once you put it on your controller,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLipeWaverj on 07/24/2010

Item with nice quality. the same blue color announced. the shipping was fast to Brasil and very safe inside a plastic package and another little bag. I already used in my PS3 controller with success. Very confortable to hands and it isn't bad to gameplay. just one detail, in the picture seems like that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreinaldots on 04/12/2010

Who plays for a long time, the use of silicone case is highly recommended. Keeps your hands sweat and affects the most difficult moments in your favorite game. It provides a very good grip and yet still gives your controller the protection it needs. Also makes game playing alot more comfortable and less ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysabinblade on 11/03/2009

Good silicone protector for ps3 contollers, it fits perfectly in the controller, main parts are covered and leaves all buttons sharply uncovered. Was very hard to make the control get in the silicone silicone protector, I was affraid of ripping even when i took my time and tryed to figured out the best ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections