DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for PS3 Controllers (Black)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Awesome excelent Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoolesterol on 03/17/2015

Pros: Helps keep your ps3 controller protected from dirt and scratches. Also adds grip. Cons: It is not so easy to put on the controller, at one point I thought it was going to tear apart. It's also a dust magnet,

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byhammerkp on 03/09/2015

Bonne protection durable et pas chère! ça a surement sauvé mes manettes quelques fois !

0 0 0

• posted bytenis_viejos on 02/04/2015

This Case fits perfectly on your PS2/PS3 Controller. Since it's black, you can't figure out where the control ends and where the case begins. It's more like a glove for your controller. You feel a nice touch sensation, a perfect fit, a nice grip. I got a PS4 and really miss such a good grip on my... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bycingular on 01/21/2015

Pros: good price, easy to put on your dual shock, durable. I bought two and they are simply awesome. Cons: no cons at all.

Impression:Pleased;

0 0 0

• posted byviniciusdsp on 01/24/2015

This product is excellent, great price, usefulness and quality.is a good choice for those who will play a long period of time.

0 0 0

• posted by8869090 on 12/12/2014

Cover can be nicely molded the joystick sony dualshock 3. Material is quite comfortable to touch. The cover is very practical and effective.

0 0 0

• posted bymuzaosam on 12/02/2014

I liked very much the product, the fitting of the covers were perfect!! Congratulations on the seriousness, the product arrived within the time limit! The problem is in Brazil, here things are more time-consuming!

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted bytrimegist on 11/17/2014

Product like the description. Very easy to install, good quality, and make a good protection for the PS2 and PS3 controllers.

0 0 0

• posted byCobaltmdn on 09/26/2014

Pros: cheap, very good, works very nice on controller! Not sure what else to add I got what I ordered and it is working that way. Cons: none, item was as described!

Very good silicone case for PS3 controller!

Impression:Awesome,Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bypiciulino on 09/21/2014

Pros: It fits perfectly in command of ps3, and very easy to put on. Very durable and washable. Very comfortable when grab. It incorporates small reliefs that give the ps3 controller very good grip. Do not slip Cons: Nothing found contrary to it can highlight OtherThoughts: Great, and in many A... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: