DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for PS3 Controllers (Black)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Awesome Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluizmgms on 12/13/2015

Powerful Master great

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byLucky1976 on 11/07/2015

I like FPS games the grip I got makes me better

Impression:perfect,FPS is much more fun;

0 0 0

• posted by9643591 on 10/22/2015

Muito bom presente e barato para jogadores de PS.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byMrAndres on 10/06/2015

Pros: - fit almost perfect in the control. - it feels perfect in your hands, and prevents that slide the control con (not really important, only details): - the three central buttons (start, select and PS) it´s a bit difficult to press. - it have a rectangle that hide the word "SONY". it will be... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byKikoCesar on 07/03/2015

Pros: Excellent quality, well made, shipped quickly. Cons: none that I could find. Overall, the product is made of excellent quality, very resistant and easy to put in a PS3 controller. I'm very happy to the item.

Impression:perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bycoolesterol on 03/17/2015

Pros: Helps keep your ps3 controller protected from dirt and scratches. Also adds grip. Cons: It is not so easy to put on the controller, at one point I thought it was going to tear apart. It's also a dust magnet,

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byhammerkp on 03/09/2015

Bonne protection durable et pas chère! ça a surement sauvé mes manettes quelques fois !

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytenis_viejos on 02/04/2015

This Case fits perfectly on your PS2/PS3 Controller. Since it's black, you can't figure out where the control ends and where the case begins. It's more like a glove for your controller. You feel a nice touch sensation, a perfect fit, a nice grip. I got a PS4 and really miss such a good grip on my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycingular on 01/21/2015

Pros: good price, easy to put on your dual shock, durable. I bought two and they are simply awesome. Cons: no cons at all.

Impression:Pleased;

0 0 0

• posted byviniciusdsp on 01/24/2015

This product is excellent, great price, usefulness and quality.is a good choice for those who will play a long period of time.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere