DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for PS3 Controllers (Black)
  • 5 star 70 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTimoliini on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The case fits well to my controller. It gives a really nice grip and makes the controller easier to use when hands are sweating (summertime, yay). The small dot pattern on the grips is nice and makes it easy to keep in hands. Cons:Smells weird. OtherThoughts:None, really.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGioKLado on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It gives a good grip for sweat hands. Onde put, you can forget about cleaning the controller. Different color help to know which controller is which. Cons:Kinda hard to put. You have to force it and that gives you the sensation of it might break, specially on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVittoor on 02/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This silicone case is perfect if you are one of those who take extra care with yours consoles, controllers and games. It prevents the Dualshock from dirty hands, and protects it from possibles damages from falling. And also protects from dust. And it is not ugly, gives... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrendo on 09/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It fit’s perfectly on the controller. The colours are great and identically to the ones in the picture. It looks really nice on the controller and it is really easy to use. Is a cheap and easy way to protect your gamepad from greasy hands and dust. Grip also imp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycadualencar on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It protects very well the controls against mechanical shocks and unwanted scratches. It is very useful if you have children or nephews who will eventually take the controls to play on PS3 or just throw them on the floor. Cons:It is very complicated to put the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byROLOO79 on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality, and nice for the looking, I like it because it's cheap and nice, and is useful... Small dots prevent fingers slipping Fits perfectly... It's easy to clean it... And the elasticity is perfect too Cons:I don't know if it really protects, but i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChanix0204 on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Very Effective at first -Works great and does what it's supposed to do -Fit's well on the controller -Very good material Cons:-Hard to install *You have to rip it, and make space to fit your controller in -Overtime, Effectiveness wears off (Had it for almost a y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKanyenke on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really suits well on my Sony Dualshock 3 gamepad. No problems at all. I have it from a time now and it feels as good as the first day, perfect if you are like me, a candy eater. It feels very good on the hand, and also prevent the controller from slipping. Cons:No co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharlesccomp on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Keeps the controller more firmly in your hands - Avoid controller wear off - Avoid palm sweating - Soft and confortable, nice for long play sessions - Fits pretty good Cons:- Kinda hard to put on controller - Can make the use of controller related gadgets (l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeedroche on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price, especially if you buy more than 3 units (like what I did) Fits the controller perfectly, doesn't affect the gameplay Easy to "install", just put the controller inside and voilà, you're ready to go! Cons:No cons at all! OtherThoughts:I bought... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections