DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for PS3 Controllers (Pink)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBigtezz on 12/09/2012

Easy to put, does offer nice grip anti-slip, made girlfriend happy Because of the streching when you slip it on the controller, it gets a little loose. General feel of the controller is a little weird at first afterwards. Reshaped itself snuggly after a week, and getting used to and like the nice grip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraposacomasas on 11/26/2012

Protects well against scratches and minor falls. Is available in many other colors. You have to stretch it a lot to fit on your controller, it got a bit loose in the middle because of that. The grip pattern is kind of poor. The sad thing is that it does not look perfect once you put it on your controller,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJ0P0 on 08/19/2012

- It's easy to use - It really protects the controller - Feels good and gives good grip - At first it feels like its bloking buttons but after a while I got used to it and now I don't even see a differense with or without this product. I have dropped my ps3 controller so many times on the floor that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byibrown63 on 10/20/2010

I ordered it for my daughter, she's a gamer like her dad and loves the color pink. - she loves it! - it serves the intended purpose. - I intend to order additional cases in other colors - waiting for the delivery. - initial feel of the case as compared to original controller - jokes from my friends. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycantabilando on 04/08/2010

Used it with a white PS3-controller (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12678) and the result was a baby pink PS3-controller for my girlfriend. She likes those kind of things... Protects the controller for scratches and maybe a little bit if you drop it on the floor. Feels different if you're ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections