DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for PS3 Controllers (Pink)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBigtezz on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to put, does offer nice grip anti-slip, made girlfriend happy Cons:Because of the streching when you slip it on the controller, it gets a little loose. General feel of the controller is a little weird at first afterwards. OtherThoughts:Reshaped itself snuggly after... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraposacomasas on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Protects well against scratches and minor falls. Is available in many other colors. Cons:You have to stretch it a lot to fit on your controller, it got a bit loose in the middle because of that. The grip pattern is kind of poor. OtherThoughts:The sad thing is that it do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJ0P0 on 08/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's easy to use - It really protects the controller - Feels good and gives good grip Cons:- At first it feels like its bloking buttons but after a while I got used to it and now I don't even see a differense with or without this product. OtherThoughts:I have dropped... Read more

0 0
  • posted byibrown63 on 10/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered it for my daughter, she's a gamer like her dad and loves the color pink. - she loves it! - it serves the intended purpose. - I intend to order additional cases in other colors Cons:- waiting for the delivery. - initial feel of the case as compared to original co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycantabilando on 04/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Used it with a white PS3-controller (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12678) and the result was a baby pink PS3-controller for my girlfriend. She likes those kind of things... Protects the controller for scratches and maybe a little bit if you drop it on the fl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections