DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for PS3 Controllers (Translucent White)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybraajcm on 03/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The clear cover is made of the same silicone other covers, is well resisitente, protects well and gives more control to hold firmness control. Cons:The transparent cover, like all others, also offers a bit of trouble in the first place. The cover is also a bit loose in th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNaRioE6300 on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Best price - Fits well on the PS3 original joystick - Easy to install - Easy to use - Protects your controller from scratches and bumps - Will prevent the control from slipping - Does not disturb too much the use of buttons - The traslucent color is fantastic, especiall... Read more

Silicone Protective Case for PS3 Controllers Silicone Protective Case for PS3 Controllers Silicone Protective Case for PS3 Controllers
    0 0
  • posted byRpImpact on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great and perfect protection for your ps controlers...its easy to adapt and it fit on it perfectly...... Cons:Time of shipment was a litlle more than i expect,but like i said on other shop,i think it was not sellers fault.......................................... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoBo14011986 on 12/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly and easy to install on the controller. Very cheap, nice material, doesn't look like it will shred apart any time soon. Also, it fits really nice around all the buttons. The back fits nice aswell and has a slightly thicker line on the edges. Cons:No cons a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatute88 on 10/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Excellent product, fit to my original Sony Dualshock 3 Sixaxis like a glove. - Silicone is pretty elastic, look and feel is good - Will prevent the control from slipping and offer protection from scratches and short falls. - White looks just awesome Cons:- Som... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections