DX » Community » Reviews » 2600mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Power Tube for Sony / Samsung / LG / HTC Cellphone + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byszerezade on 04/28/2014

Really, when you are out, when your wall charger it is in somewhere, or you can connect it, this item can be your solution. You can connect to most of your devices (with the apropiate cable that is not included). I have a Sony Xperia tablet, and you can recharge almost 50 %, and a SonyZ1, and you can ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted bygojkovicm on 01/17/2014

Good quality, plastic is good, also all connectors are in good shape. There is quality on,off button on it. Very easy to attach cables and to plug them in. Looks expensive and have nice shapes. Usb cable had some "oil" spots on head, but i cleared it. But power bank was fully normal. I think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroilev on 10/05/2013

Very small, light and compact, good build quality and feel, nice button and indicator lights, comes with a cable (though you can use any USB->micro cable). High output. Fast charge time, 1:30h Capacity very small, less than 1/5 of the advertised. More like 600mAh than 3300, it cannot charge the phone ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections